So what happened to the Mueller investigation?
10 responses | 1 like
Started by TimNew - Oct. 3, 2018, 3:10 a.m.

First it was all collusion, all the time. then it was obstruction, then it was assorted charges against Trump associates, none related to Trump or the campaign, and then it was 30+ year old unsubstantiated sexual assault charges against Kavanaugh and then it was Kavanaugh's (!!!GASP!!!) excessive drinking in high school and college..

Obviously the list is longer, but all of the same sort, and depict a never ending evolution that could get no traction in a world run by adults.

And in 10 years, we'll hear over and over about how Trump's presidency was the most scandal ridden in history. What we won't hear is that the scandals were all manufactured, largely out of thin air, in some leftist dem backroom and their faithful minions in the electorate and MSM news rooms followed the direction in lockstep. Never missing a beat. 

And have you heard?  The dems now want to try to impeach Clarence Thomas.  We want transparency?  This is pretty transparent to me. 

Comments
By silverspiker - Oct. 3, 2018, 3:31 a.m.
Like Reply

Image may contain: 1 person, eyeglasses, meme and text

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, text

Image may contain: text

GOOD MORNING PATRIOTS !!!

Image may contain: text

By silverspiker - Oct. 3, 2018, 3:47 a.m.
Like Reply

No automatic alt text available.

Image may contain: 1 person, text

Image may contain: 1 person, text

By mojo - Oct. 3, 2018, 9:26 a.m.
Like Reply

My guess is that Mueller is just tying up loose ends, dotting his I's & crossing his T's, & biding his time until the democrats take control of the House in November. Mueller & his team are the finest investigators in the land & you can bet they have the goods on Trump & his cronies. If he were to release his report now, the republiKKKons in charge would just shrug it off and say that's just Trump being Trump and all Mueller's hard work would be in vain. 

If he releases his report after the democrats take control, the democrats, unlike the republiKKKons, will prosecute Trump to the fullest extent of the law and then some. 

By TimNew - Oct. 3, 2018, 9:45 a.m.
Like Reply

I just love watching the rusty wheels turning in the minds of liberals grind along as they veer off the track...

As the election is a little over a month away, if Mueller had something, he'd face no risk releasing it now.  

And you seem to think his motivation in determining the timing is political?  I would agree,  If he releases his finding now, and most likely exonerates Trump,  that would be one more of many nails in the coffin of the blue spurt you pray for.

Finally,  the dems taking control is hardly assured.  With their conduct of the last few months and the economy doing quite well,  I'd say it's anything but.  Sure, they have the "whiney brat" vote sewed up,  but they are still a minority in most districts outside of New York and California.

By mcfarm - Oct. 3, 2018, 10:18 a.m.
Like Reply

Mueller, just crossing his T's, more like counting his and Comey's millions they have made while playing God with our constitution

By cfdr - Oct. 3, 2018, 11:23 a.m.
Like Reply

Over at this site, more connections are being made.  It seems that Ford's life-long best friend worked for the FBI.  ford helped her then she needed to take a polygraph test - but it seems there is an even bigger story.

https://tinyurl.com/yadywq27

Way back when Donald Trump announced his intention to run, I told my wife to get the popcorn - the circus is in town.  Where did Ford live when she wrote the letter to Dianne Feinstein?  The same place as her former life-long friend was living - 

Rehoboth Beach, Delaware

could it be that Mrs. McLean and her team of ideological compatriots within the DOJ and FBI, who have massive axes to grind against the current Trump administration, are behind this entire endeavor?

By Lacey - Oct. 3, 2018, 12:54 p.m.
Like Reply

The Dems come out of midterms with less seats than before going in.

By silverspiker - Oct. 3, 2018, 12:59 p.m.
Like Reply

^^^^^^^ THIS ^^^^^^^^

By cliff-e - Oct. 3, 2018, 7:34 p.m.
Like Reply

As to the question...it's still there along with a host of other problems for Don the Con and the Party of Trump.

http://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/trumps-legal-problems-203620363.html

Willie Nelson has the right idea on what to do with the Party of Trump.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=54&v=ssVO5qnyQss

By TimNew - Oct. 4, 2018, 4:10 a.m.
Like Reply

Ahhh,  so like a good subject,  you have moved on to the next scandal du jour...  If history is any indication,  this too will fade into obscurity only to be replaced by the next.  And all the loyal subjects will jump right on the merry go round decrying the scandalous presidency of Trump.  "In Dem land everything connects.....  The last day of one scandal is the first day of the next".

And they never seem to tire,  or even question...