What will China do??
2 responses | 0 likes
Started by wglassfo - Oct. 4, 2018, 2:16 a.m.

Are you folks goona keep on messing around in the China South Seas until you provoke a hot war with china. If so I wish you would stay there and fight it out. Unfortunately, a hot war will most likely expand and then we are all in the deep soup. Not a wise move to mess with nuclear war heads. I know you can't just sail away, but maybe a full scale military exercise might need some consideration, as in not a wise move.

What would you folks think if china started messing around in the Gulf of Mexico or maybe the Florida keys

Not a good way to get anything done with N korea with china feeding them food and oil and other things, when Trump said China was the main country to exert power over N korea. By all accounts N korea has produced more missiles since Trump boasted about a piece of paper that was signed

You all know what that piece of paper is worth

You all know that china will not take kindly to  military exercises, so why does Trump keep on pushing buttons that might do us all harm and I mean harm as in dead people back in NA

I know Trump is an old man but surely he is not senile

Can anybody see anything other than a hot war if Trump keeps on pushing buttons. Eventually  china will say enough is enough. I know you all think Trump will push and china will cave in. Well, I think China has limits and Trump may miscalculate. Do you trust Trump to not make a mistake with china. Who knows what china thinks. I would guess nobody knows what china would or would not do.

Which could be very bad for you and me.

Comments
By carlberky - Oct. 4, 2018, 9:34 a.m.
Like Reply

" Who knows what china thinks. I would guess nobody knows what china would or would not do."

Not to fear, Wayne. The President said, “I’ve read hundreds of books about China over the decades. I know the Chinese. I’ve made a lot of money with the Chinese. I  understand the Chinese mind.”

By wglassfo - Oct. 4, 2018, 11:43 a.m.
Like Reply

You say:

Trump boasts he understands the Chinese mind.   

If that is true he is the only person on the planet that does  lol