Trump calls not applauding him Treasonous
5 responses | 0 likes
Started by frey_1999 - Feb. 6, 2018, 9:26 a.m.

can you imagine what the trumpets wold have said had Obama or Clinton made this statement.

But for trump they believe he's correct

just imagine what it will be like when he puts devin nunes in charge of the FBI.

I use to disagree with some who compared him to Hitler but everyday he moves the needle a little closer.

Comments
By mojo - Feb. 6, 2018, 4:59 p.m.
Like Reply

I've got a feeling that bad things are going to happen to Trump, I just hope that they happen sooner rather than later, for the sake of the country.

By TimNew - Feb. 7, 2018, 6:11 a.m.
Like Reply

I know you guys NEED to see it that way,  but...

He was saying the Dems reaction to things like low minority unemployment and other general good news was ,"Some call it treason, can we call it treason,  yeah,  I guess we can"  or words to that effect.

Which leads to my 2nd point.    Like many words,  libs have now made "Treason" meaningless.  The actual definition is "Legal Definition of treason. : the offense of attempting to overthrow the government of one's country or of assisting its enemies in war; specifically : the act of levying war against the United States or adhering to or giving aid and comfort to its enemies by one who owes it allegiance.",  but it's safe to say the left has used that word in completely inapplicable situations much as they do words like Racist, Nazi, Homophobe, etc. etc. etc ad infinitum. But it sounds really bad so they (The Left) like it and use it.  They think it makes them sound righteous and smart :-)  

So, he was making a joke at your expense and I, along with many others get a kick out of seeing you fall for it.  Trump continues to play the left like a violin and you continue to eagerly cooperate.

By mojo - Feb. 7, 2018, 8:05 a.m.
Like Reply

By TimNew - Feb. 7, 2018, 8:27 a.m.
Like Reply

What makes it so much fun is that even after it's been explained to you,  you still don't get it  :-)