((Breaking News))
5 responses | 0 likes
Started by mojo - Oct. 10, 2018, 9:06 p.m.

Chief Justice John Roberts has ordered up a new investigation of Brett Kavanaugh.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/10/chief-justice-john-roberts-orders-new-investigation-brett-kavanaugh-fox-news/

Comments
By metmike - Oct. 10, 2018, 11:11 p.m.
Like Reply

Confirming Justice Kavanaugh is providing you with another key target to attack mojo!

In this age of profoundly polarized politics and tremendous turmoil over the battles that have engulfed many realms that one would think would be impervious, we have instead, one sided farces in fields like climate science. 

I would think the Supreme Court justices would be above it all.  I feel strongly that Justice K will be a fair judge. 

However, history shows us that most judges are not completely neutral.  

The strong tendency has been for them to morph towards the left and almost never the other way around:

How far left is Chief Justice Roberts right now?

Maybe we get to find out. 

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/is-chief-justice-roberts-a-secret-liberal/

I  bet that Justice K will be attacked for the rest of his career on the Supreme Court, just like Trump was going to be attacked from his start to finish.......with attempts to impeach both coming up if it becomes an option.

Strange world that we live in right now. 

mojo,

This is not a statement suggesting that you change anything here........just the opposite. You represent tens of millions of liberals in this country. Please feel welcome to pass on your views on politics and especially climate change(those are by far my favorites which give me the opportunity to share the truth/authentic science as an atmospheric scientist).

Continue to show respect towards posters that might disagree with you here, who should respect you back and we are cool!

Sincerely,

metmike, moderator

By carlberky - Oct. 11, 2018, 6:52 a.m.
Like Reply

"The strong tendency has been for them to morph towards the left and almost never the other way around:"

Mike, with age comes wisdom.  :-)

By mcfarm - Oct. 11, 2018, 7:16 a.m.
Like Reply

as has been proven thru history with age you generally become more conservative .....unless you live in a fish bowl surrounded by wackos like DC or California...then you are are screwed

By TimNew - Oct. 11, 2018, 7:41 a.m.
Like Reply

For years,  I have read articles declaring that conservative thought and belief was doomed in this country since the youth, reaching voting age, is predominately liberal...    But something happens to many of those youth between the time they are in college and the time they reach their early 30's...

As the saying goes...   If you are under 30 and are not liberal,  you have no heart.  If you are over 30, and liberal,  you have no brain.

By mojo - Oct. 11, 2018, 9:55 a.m.
Like Reply

If you're under 30 and a conservative, you have no brain. If you're over 30 and a conservative you have no brain.