For the record ... your midterm House and Senate prediction
5 responses | 0 likes
Started by carlberky - Oct. 30, 2018, 4:50 p.m.

No need for debate, just your best guess.

Dems lose a seat in the Senate.

Dems take the House.

Comments
By mcfarm - Oct. 30, 2018, 6:25 p.m.
Like Reply

take the house? wow, whatever happened to the big blue wave? remember that? everybody in the msms's all excited for atleast 40 seats in the house and probably maybe hopefully control of the senate as well. And now a pick up of a couple house seats is considered a blue wave with 45 Repubs now up for retirement??? Man with hopes like that and 98% of the press covering for ya I would being looking out for a big repub win. You do remember election nite right? Hil 96% chance at 9 pm on every major network.

By TimNew - Oct. 31, 2018, 5:34 a.m.
Like Reply

Mathematically, I see no way for the dems to take the senate. And it's quite possible they'll lose a seat or 2.

There are too many races too close to call for the house to enable a prediction.  It really depends on who votes.  Early voting, for the first time in history, if I am not mistaken, favors pub voters. Normally, dems dominate in early voting.

I suppose it's possible that the early voting pubs are crossing party lines,  but that does not pass any credibility tests.

By mcfarm - Oct. 31, 2018, 6:42 a.m.
Like Reply

but Tim remember, apparently according to the msm a loss is really not a loss if it applies the party they are rooting for with both hands

By TimNew - Oct. 31, 2018, 6:52 a.m.
Like Reply

I'm pretty sure, no matter the outcome,  the MSM will present this in the best possible light for the left.   But,  we are diverting from the intent of the IP.  :-)

By carlberky - Nov. 9, 2018, 7:57 a.m.
Like Reply

Time for a reality check.