Hi,I’m Mike the Plumber
4 responses | 0 likes
Started by mikempt - Nov. 4, 2018, 10:46 a.m.

Hi,

Actually I’m Mike,The Most Profitable Trader. I like to smoke hibred weed and trade futures and options. I was born in Philly,raised for ten years in Ireland. My parents are immigrants.

My family permanently settles in Valley Forge,Pa..  In high school I enrolled in Future Farmers of America . This is where I was introduced to hedging in the grain markets.

After high school,I enlisted in the United States Coast Guard as a machinist. After my enlistment,I worked part time as a plumbing apprentice while attending college for finance.

After college I saw a better career in the plumbing business than working at some company with their fancy accounting,cooking the books.

This is how I got here! Smoking weed,fixing plumbing and trading futures.

I know most will disagree but there is no better “RUSH “ than driving a fire truck or pilioting a Coast Guard boat smoked up on some of the best weed grown this planet.

Trading futures isn’t even a challenge.

Comments
By mcfarm - Nov. 4, 2018, 11:12 a.m.
Like Reply

you do know that brad Pitt had a role in a movie playing a druggy trading drugs for arms for Ireland. He would be killed in that movie. Sad end to a profitable drug story.

By metmike - Nov. 4, 2018, 4:55 p.m.
Like Reply

We know you well Mike and love you!

If they ever start weed futures, we know that you'll make a killing using your secret system technical indicators, possibly enhanced by your comprehensive, inside track , fundamental knowledge about this commodity!

The Future of Marijuana Futures

https://www.cannalawblog.com/the-future-of-marijuana-futures/

By 7475 - Nov. 4, 2018, 5:35 p.m.
Like Reply

Ahh Mikey

Always look forward to reading your posts  

I had it wrong-thought you were an immigrant from you post dialogues of the past. 

But you were born into citizenry. 

Do you have opinions about trump wanting to abolish that convenience?

That's all-don't need an answer cause these comments should be in the NTR.

metmike,please move this if you feel it's necessary. 

And by the way how would I do that and still keep a connection to MTP original post?

John

By metmike - Nov. 4, 2018, 7:09 p.m.
Like Reply

Don't worry about it John. Thanks for asking though.

I don't scrutinize every post to make sure it qualifies as trade related, then move it to NTR if it doesn't. 

On this particular topic or China for instance, it's expected that we'll get NTR comments in trading posts and that's just fine as long as we don't make personal attacks aimed at another poster.