Consider yourself lucky
1 response | 0 likes
Started by GunterK - Nov. 18, 2018, 12:47 a.m.

I just watched some old video clips from the 2016 campaign. I assume, you remember them.... well, coming to think of it.... if you get your news from CNN at al, you probably have not seen them.

Video clip #1:

Hillary Clinton: "When I become president, I will attack Iran"..... no if's and but's about that

Video clip #2:

Hillary Clinton: " I would not hesitate to make a preemptive nuclear strike"... in other words, she would not hesitate to start a nuclear war

Video Clip #3:

Hillary Clinton (in a very firm tone): "...The bottom line on nuclear weapons is that when the president gives the order, it must be followed...."... sounds to me like she considers the presidency to be a dictatorship, without "checks and balances"

Quite frankly, you can give me a 20-page list of terrible things Pres Trump has said or tweeted, and mojo can tell me over and over again that the President is a "racist, misogynist, rich bigot", and I still believe that we must consider ourselves lucky that Hillary did not win.

Quite likely, had Hillary won, we would not even communicate here on this forum.... we would all be a small pile of radio-active dust.

Comments
By cfdr - Nov. 18, 2018, 9:22 a.m.
Like Reply

Thanks for the reminder, Gunter.

Every time I think of Hillary, I'm thankful that I can write the words "President Trump."