THE TRUMP CARD... Trump Interviewed by NY POST... HERE COME THE FISA WARRANTS... Trump threatens to declassify ‘devastating’ docs about Democrats
14 responses | 0 likes
Started by silverspiker - Nov. 29, 2018, 9:25 a.m.

THE TRUMP CARD

HIT THE ABOVE BLUE LINK

Comments
By silverspiker - Nov. 29, 2018, 9:39 a.m.
Like Reply

By cfdr - Nov. 29, 2018, 9:46 a.m.
Like Reply

Like I've said many times - this is a high stakes poker game.

It isn't often that we get much of a glimpse behind the curtain.

There have to be a whole lot of people in Washington who do not want that can of worms opened.

But, can it be controlled??

By mcfarm - Nov. 29, 2018, 10:48 a.m.
Like Reply

Finally!!! wished it had been done before comey the rat was fired. I know there are reasons it was not done and they would never be believed by the libs here.....Saving face for our justice department. The libs think Trump would never show that much grace but he cares about this country and it institutions.  I would of released everything long ago and let the chips fall where they may.

By cfdr - Nov. 29, 2018, 11:17 a.m.
Like Reply

This is a great article discussing Trump and why he hasn't released the spygate info.

https://tinyurl.com/ycp2muez

To say there is a massive schism amid supporters of the President on this issue would be an understatement.

Here’s the quotes that matter:

(New York Post) […]  “If they go down the presidential harassment track, if they want go and harass the president and the administration, I think that would be the best thing that would happen to me. I’m a counter-puncher and I will hit them so hard they’d never been hit like that.”

“I think that would help my campaign. If they want to play tough, I will do it. They will see how devastating those pages are.”

“It’s much more powerful if I do it then,” Trump said, “because if we had done it already, it would already be yesterday’s news.”

Trump added Wednesday that his lawyer Emmet Flood thought it would be better politically to wait.

“He didn’t want me to do it yet, because I can save it,” Trump said.

The president also pushed back on the notion that all the Justice Department documents should eventually be released for the sake of transparency.

“Some things maybe the public shouldn’t see because they are so bad,” Trump said, making clear it wasn’t damaging to him, but to others. “Maybe it’s better that the public not see what’s been going on with this country.”  

It's a good article - well worth reading.

By mcfarm - Nov. 29, 2018, 11:28 a.m.
Like Reply

as per your usual...another great post ...thanks cfdr

By frey_1999 - Nov. 29, 2018, 5:46 p.m.
Like Reply

So trump is saying yes I'm guilty but if the D dems come after me I will disclose info that shows  the crimes of the Dems.  On the other hand if the Dems give me a pass I will let them off for their crimes. 

DRAINING THE SWAMP.  I guess  in the TT'S  mind.  If he truly has the goods let's  get on with it and get everybody that's  dirty out.

Can't belie e the tards would settle  for a anything  less  but no outcry.

I GUESS DRAINING THE SWAMP IS NOT AS IMPORTANT  AS trump  STAYING IN OFFICE 

# SoSad

By cfdr - Nov. 29, 2018, 7:46 p.m.
Like Reply

So trump is saying yes I'm guilty but if the D dems come after me I will disclose info that shows  the crimes of the Dems.  On the other hand if the Dems give me a pass I will let them off for their crimes. 

As ususal, frey, once again you have it wrong.  Donald Trump knows that, if the Democrats like Adam Schiff and Maxine Waters want to, they can make life difficult for him - just by a steady stream of demands for documents.  Trump wants to concentrate on MAGA.  He also knows that there are lots of people who do not want to open up the can of worms that those in the DOJ and the FBI have created.  It appears that Donald Trump has mixed feelings about whether it would be a good thing or not to open that really big can of worms.

# SoSad

At least your signature is appropriate.

By frey_1999 - Nov. 30, 2018, 11:37 a.m.
Like Reply

LOL

So you like the swamp and ate good withi it as long as it can keep your body donny in office.

So much for that drain the swsmp.

Trump has nothing on tha Dems and is trying to bluff them and lucky for Jim his backers are gullible enough to believe. 

By carlberky - Nov. 30, 2018, 11:47 a.m.
Like Reply

GWB : "Bring It On  !"

By cliff-e - Nov. 30, 2018, 12:04 p.m.
Like Reply

Last week the Pubs wanted to make Comey testify in private rather than Comey's request for public and open hearing due to concerns about declassifying sensitive info...but now Don the Con wants to declassify sensitive info on Dems that he thinks he has? WTH?! The ReTrumplicans are nothing but a bunch of hypocrites when it comes to releasing sensitive info...they think it's ok as long as it ain't about them.

By TimNew - Nov. 30, 2018, 12:24 p.m.
Like Reply

You really have trouble with this stuff don't you Cliff.  

Comey wanted to testify publicly so he could avoid answering questions.  "Sorry,  can't answer that because of the classified nature of the information".  It was a delaying tactic.  

Pretty sure you've been involved in this conversation  before.

By cfdr - Nov. 30, 2018, 2:34 p.m.
Like Reply

I think this sums it up as well as anyone could.

By cfdr - Nov. 30, 2018, 2:36 p.m.
Like Reply

That last one - and this one for sure.

By TimNew - Nov. 30, 2018, 3:54 p.m.
Like Reply

I don't know much about art,  but I know what I like :-)