One of My Flaws
8 responses | 0 likes
Started by mikempt - Dec. 12, 2018, 10:04 p.m.

I cant do it! I cant act normal. Politically correct is totally out of the question.

Comments
By 7475 - Dec. 13, 2018, 8:05 a.m.
Like Reply

Dont do something stupid like that and change,Mike.

By carlberky - Dec. 13, 2018, 8:19 a.m.
Like Reply

No fear, Mikey. "Politically correct" is not normal here.

By joj - Dec. 13, 2018, 10:18 a.m.
Like Reply

What one person derides condescendingly as PC is to another person, common decency.

Nobody is Politically Correct until they get insulted.  Then their outrage is justified.

By TimNew - Dec. 14, 2018, 8:53 a.m.
Like Reply

"What one person derides condescendingly as PC is to another person, common decency.

Nobody is Politically Correct until they get insulted.  Then their outrage is justified."

The standard mantra of the left.  But as a society,  we've come up with so many ways to be righteously offended, it's almost impossible to communicate.  

"PC" is just another form of speech control.  I swear,  the left seems to feel there is some sort of clause in the constitution that protects one from "Offense".  One of the many manufactured rights from the party that questions the 1st and 2nd amendment.

Can you imagine a sitcom like "All in the Family" today?  Not a chance in Hades.  We've come so far. 

By mojo - Dec. 14, 2018, 9:14 a.m.
Like Reply

By TimNew - Dec. 14, 2018, 9:24 a.m.
Like Reply

Ignoring the gross inaccuracies of MOJO's assorted posts,  I find them extremely offensive.  Moderator, I will beseech you.. In the NAME OF DECENCY, please do something about this!!!!

</SARCASM>

PS,  I really like the "Loud Mouth Liberal" logo.   But is there any other kind?  

By joj - Dec. 14, 2018, 10:19 a.m.
Like Reply

The truth hurts sometimes.

By TimNew - Dec. 14, 2018, 10:35 a.m.
Like Reply

It often does,  but liberals forget the truth so quickly, there is rarely any lasting discomfort.