San Diego TV: The Wall works.....
6 responses | 445 likes
Started by GunterK - Jan. 11, 2019, 12:16 p.m.

CNN cancels a report they were interested in airing, after it turned out that the report showed that the wall actually works.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-01-11/cnn-cancels-san-diego-tv-station-after-they-report-border-wall-works

Comments
By metmike - Jan. 11, 2019, 1:17 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks Gunter!

There's the smoking gun evidence:

1. The barrier does work according to those that live with a barrier.

2. More compelling evidence from the border patrol that does in fact support the wall/barrier, despite some here that claim they only say that because they fear for their jobs because Trump will fire them.

3. CNN is so incredibly biased and acts more like a cult's high priest/leader. I no longer think that Trump's comment "The media, especially CNN is the enemy of the people" was out of line. 

4. One side is blatantly manipulating the facts, using the barrier as a political tool and holding the American people hostage and twisting the realities to make false realities seem like the reality. 

People telling the truth and trying to get Americans something that is good for the country are not the ones holding us hostage. 

By silverspiker - Jan. 11, 2019, 2:59 p.m.
Like Reply

Image may contain: 1 person, sitting and text

By silverspiker - Jan. 11, 2019, 3:02 p.m.
Like Reply

BUILD

THE

WALL !!!

Image may contain: 1 person, meme and text

By mcfarm - Jan. 11, 2019, 4:02 p.m.
Like Reply

its true. If even jim Acosta knows the wall works than what in the hell or we waiting for?

By joj - Jan. 11, 2019, 6:23 p.m.
Like Reply

What about the refugees?

Does America care anymore?  Or does the President get to frame the debate as "they are criminals".

I ask this question because both the left and the right are not even mentioning it.

America used to be great.  No more.

--------------------

By the way, would you be willing to take land from Texas ranchers via eminent domain?  Because most of the land is privately owned.

What if you learned that doing so will end up with court cases lasting more than 10 years (as is currently the case from previous wall/fences)?

And what if you learned that the wall was actually going to cost $100 billion?  That is the latest report.

So the wall costs a lot.  The overwhelming majority of illegals are coming in legally and over staying their visas. hmmmm....

Shall I mention that everything that comes out of the president's mouth is a lie?  Fool me once, shame on you.  Fool me every day since November 2016, shame on me.

By TimNew - Jan. 12, 2019, 6:28 a.m.
Like Reply

I wonder why liberals are stuck on the idea that if we attempt to stop them from entering illegally, we are anti-immigrant/refugee? It has not been brought up in the debate because it's not part of the debate.  There will always be legal means of entry.

And 100 billion for a 2500+ mile wall?  That's about 40 million per mile.  I want to sell the people who came up with this number something!!!  Anything!!!!