a picture of things to come
5 responses | 0 likes
Started by GunterK - March 16, 2018, 10:01 a.m.

California appoints illegal alien to state office.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/03/15/california-appoints-illegal-alien-state-office/

she complains that illegal aliens are not properly represented in government.

Comments
By mcfarm - March 16, 2018, 4:01 p.m.
Like Reply

and sanfrancisco has maps showing tourist where piles of human waste and drug needles so they can avoid that area....is that a great state or what. Man if the rest of us could just catch up

By TimNew - March 16, 2018, 4:08 p.m.
Like Reply

I think California's impending implosion will serve as a lesson for most.

But we'll always have a faction that can look at failed policy and say "We can get it right.  We're way more smarter than those guys."

By GunterK - March 17, 2018, 1:18 a.m.
Like Reply

If you happened to read the linked article, you probably noticed the lovely picture of her whole family celebrating her start in a new government job. They even hold a large American flag in front of them....oh, wait a minute...it's not the US flag...is this the flag of California?... oh, oh... it's the flag of Mexico

Pledging allegiance has a different meaning in CA

By TimNew - March 17, 2018, 7:38 a.m.
Like Reply

The entire idea goes far beyond defying logic.  What thought process leads one to accept this kind of thinking?

Could we also rationalize bank robbery? I mean,  why should a bunch of artificial lines define where one bank account ends and another begins,  right?  

Come to think of it, liberals do have some funny ideas regarding property rights..  For example,  it's greedy to want to keep money you've earned,  but it's not greedy to give money to people who did not earn it..  Can legalized bank robbery really be that far behind?  

Maybe because bank robbers use guns?  Is that why they still oppose it? Or, am I mistaken in assuming they are opposed to bank robbery?

By mcfarm - March 18, 2018, 9:49 a.m.
Like Reply

apparently its way cool to rob banks if Patty Hearst does it or kill with bombs just as terrorists do as Obama's best friends do