Trump stooge David Pecker
9 responses | 0 likes
Started by frey_1999 - Feb. 7, 2019, 11:22 p.m.

Tries to blackmail bezos and the WaPo into saying that the slime things that Nat Enquire right and does like catch and kill trump advisories stories were not being done for political reasons.  

But Besos and the WaPo tell  Nat Eq to go pound sand and decide to release discription of the photos that they were trying to use to Blackmail Bezos. Its almost comical how the trump inner circle keeps coming up dirty time and time again.

So now Besos mission is to figure out how pecker got his hands on these photos anybody want to bet Wikileaks and the Russian played the part.

Comments
By mcfarm - Feb. 7, 2019, 11:29 p.m.
Like Reply

don't know but it seems many of these things have been known for years about the libs an d kept quiet. Example pocahonits exploits were well known, Gov of Virginia's stunt was known before the last election and what happened? the media tried to paint the R candidate as the racist. Clintons exploits well known and buried. Kennedy boys exploits well known and documented and buried. Bryd was the kkk man. Algores dad also fullbright. The list goes on. 

By frey_1999 - Feb. 8, 2019, 12:02 a.m.
Like Reply

So who was committing extortion and blackmail to keep these things out of the news like ok pecker,wiki,and putin.

By frey_1999 - Feb. 8, 2019, 12:07 a.m.
Like Reply

I wonder when Pecker rolls over on trump and admit trump told him to try and blackmail Besos how long will trump get in Prison.

By metmike - Feb. 8, 2019, 2:18 a.m.
Like Reply

Frey,

I deleted your other thread that you started about this exact same topic, saying the same thing only 1 hour after you started this one. You must try to control yourself and not let your obsession with neurotically bashing trump cause you to get carried away.

By mojo - Feb. 8, 2019, 8:26 a.m.
Like Reply

Mike, do you think it's possible that your power as moderator might be going to your head?

By mcfarm - Feb. 8, 2019, 10:13 a.m.
Like Reply

mojo, I have coached youth basketball for 30 years. When we have an out of control spectator like you we have our refs walk over and hand the whistle to that parent/spectator and say "if you think you could do better, here ya go"....Being an umpire is mostly an unwinnable job and if you want to be the umpire go start you own forum and see how much fun being the moderator is....I'd say in about a week you will come back here and agree metmike is awesome is what he does and puts up with

By frey_1999 - Feb. 8, 2019, 2:23 p.m.
Like Reply

Knock yourself out mike, I will keep posting about the illegal actions of this president and his Friends and you can keep editing them out, as you deem necessary.

it is good to know that I can call people A$$wipes and hope they choke to death and you will be fine with it but hoping somebody can comprehend something is a personal insult.  NO problem

My favorite saying is one my Gramma used to use -  there is a reason god didn't give every steer horns

By metmike - Feb. 8, 2019, 3 p.m.
Like Reply

"Mike, do you think it's possible that your power as moderator might be going to your head?"

This is the response expected from somebody that doesn't want to be held accountable for unacceptable behavior.

Nice try.

My objectives in life are based on serving others not controlling them. 

mojo,

If having the power as moderator was going to my head, I would not have had to repeatedly correct and reign you guys in..........while trying to manage you and give you more opportunities to post vs giving you the boot. 

The boot only happened to one person for being an obvious predator. Intentionally going after specific posters repeatedly to upset them (ruffle their feathers). over and over..........even after being banned 5 times by Alex. 

My bar has been set pretty low. I'm hopeful that you will continue to participate following very reasonable standards.

By metmike - Feb. 8, 2019, 3:17 p.m.
Like Reply

"Knock yourself out mike, I will keep posting about the illegal actions of this president and his Friends and you can keep editing them out, as you deem necessary."

You are encouraged to post about whatever it is that you think is important frey. It's my job to serve everybody here frey, not just let a few posters act like trolls that spend the majority of their energy and posting attacking a person they hate with a passion.

When you get carried away, you get reigned in. If you go way overboard and insist you are going to do what frey wants to do and not follow basic standards..........then potentially worse.