what if there was Russian collusion and meddling......?
3 responses | 0 likes
Started by GunterK - March 24, 2019, 11:24 p.m.

Please help me think this through....

What if there was Russian collusion and Russian meddling, and D Trump only won because of this Russian collusion and meddling?

then, we have to assume logically that Trump would have lost the election, had it not been for the Russians...

and we further have to assume that the booming economy, the low unemployment rates, the record low unemployment of minorities, the temporary travel ban from ISIS-infested countries, the attention to the crisis on our Southern borders, etc, etc is the result of this Russian interference.

One could actually throw in the fact that Hillary Clinton would "not have hesitated to initiate a preemptive nuclear strike" (in her own words), which could have meant a nuclear WW3...again, had the Russians not interfered. 

In other words, would we have to thank the Russians for all this, if they were the reason for Trump winning the election?

Would it then not be wise to ask them to meddle again in 2020?

Of course, this is just theory.... unless further investigations are able to prove what Mueller could not.... in which case we actually would have to thank the Russians for a few good years

on the other hand...... if Trump won without Russian interference, why all these investigations?.. and maybe more investigations to come?.... let's just enjoy the positives of life under the current administration

Comments
By 12345 - March 25, 2019, 12:59 a.m.
Like Reply

I wanna know who paid those Russians to try to trip the Trump campaign up. I think I know the answer, but would like to see it in official print. ;)

Recall how quickly obama kicked the Russian Ambassadors out?

By 7475 - March 25, 2019, 6:19 a.m.
Like Reply

"IF" the Dems/Libs are behind the Trump/Russia collusion investigation-I mean can we assume they are the ones who insisted and initiated this farce-then who/what  are these Dems/Libs colluding with in trying to accomplish this?

This is all very dirty.

John

By metmike - March 25, 2019, 2:15 p.m.
Like Reply

Profound points Gunter!

If Russia was hell bent on getting Trump elected and by many accounts from the Trump haters, succeeded, then Russia must be one of our greatest allies in history...............based on the many positives that have come out of the Trump agenda. 

I have to add that withdrawing from the Climate Hoax Accord is at the top of my list. 

Whether you hate Trump or not, nobody can argue that his policies have been entirely designed to be pro American. In fact, his biggest criticism, as a nationalist is that he only cares about people living in America today and all of his policies only benefit legal American citizens. 

But this was well advertised ahead of time with the platform that he ran on.............which everybody on the planet knew..........including the Russians.

Personally, I think that the Russians did greatly prefer Trump and their attempt to be an influence on voters(which was not effective) as they have been doing for many elections, was intended to help elect the president that would have the best chance to accomplish a peaceful relationship with Russia.

Russia is the only country on the planet that could quickly decimate the US and vise versa. Is it smart or dumb for our 2 countries to be a peace with each other........regardless of the many issues we disagree on?

Just as a matter of survival and minimizing the tiny risk of the worst case  scenario if we ever got into a war with Russia. 

Putin fears a war with the US as much as Trump. I feel extraordinarily confident that with them as leaders, there is a near zero chance of it.

But Trump is an impulsive, loose cannon that could push the nuclear button without thinking about the consequences!

Bull.

In his tweets, he acts that way. In his political actions, he is the complete opposite. All his political decisions are well thought out logically using chess grand master type strategies. 

He is described by the MSM, Democrats and others as a moron and with a dozen other unkind words. Look at his many actions objectively and its the total opposite. 

Clinton? Who thinks we would have a better relationship with Russia with her as president.

The absurd thing about Trump getting along with Russia, which, once again proves how smart he is about the things that matter.........is that its being used by one side to invent a false reality that he is Putin's puppet or that Putin has something on him or that Putin gave him the election.

How about...............its a brilliant foreign policy position for the US..................and for Russia!