24 hours after the 2016 election
2 responses | 0 likes
Started by GunterK - March 25, 2019, 10:03 a.m.

24 hours after the election they created the fake story that the Russians were involved in the election...

pro-Clinton members of federal law enforcement agencies, gobbled it up, and then it went out of control

2800 subpoenas, 500 witness interviews.... 

written by an insider...

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/shock-claim-clinton-team-hatched-blame-russia-plan-within-24-hours-of-loss-resulted-in-675-day-mueller-investigation

Comments
By kermit - March 25, 2019, 11:40 a.m.
Like Reply

It appears that some people took a pill and exited stage right as a hero rather than face reality. I presume there will be more of  this.  I do not think people are ready for a public square swinging yet. Maybe before it is over, but I doubt it.  Likely after it is all said and done there will be some really interesting history channel shows. Buy Kleenex stock if that happens

By mcfarm - March 25, 2019, 2:07 p.m.
Like Reply

and the oddest thing is we still to this very day have some posters question if Trump would accept the results of an election...not Clinton,,,no not Clinton but Trump......cannot make this stuff up...maybe get those posters some stick'em books or color with crayons and numbers to help them understand the story better