No corpses in Syria
19 responses | 0 likes
Started by GunterK - April 11, 2018, 9:10 p.m.

Since we are standing on the brink of a major clash with Russia, this topic is TR, IMHO.

From the very beginning of this story, my personal view has always been that this attack was a 'false-flag" operation, stage by the "rebels". It simply didn't make sense for Assad, being so close to total victory, to make such a mistake.

Now we hear from Russian investigator that there may not have been an attack at all.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-04-11/there-wasnt-single-corpse-russia-claims-white-helmets-staged-syria-chemical-attack

of course, the immediate response is "would you trust a Russian investigator in this matter?" Well, then I also have to ask myself the question "would you trust those interests in our country who try to stir up trouble in the ME, and with Russia?"

This attack sure looks like a perfectly timed attempt to stop Assad from achieving final victory. 

Comments
By redux - April 12, 2018, 1:29 a.m.
Like Reply

ok, a military action by the US against Syria will move markets. What markets and in what direction will markets move in reaction to using explosives on the soverign state and people of Syria?   How is a US attack on Syria going to be a good thing for the folks here in the US? 

By redux - April 12, 2018, 1:51 a.m.
Like Reply

If trading Gold and the US explodes missiles that kill Syrian, Russian, and Iranian people at target, what do you think the gold futures will do?

By Jim_M - April 12, 2018, 7:50 a.m.
Like Reply

The scene's I have scene have all been of children being treated, which looked not only pretty graphic but pretty real.  But....I don't believe there have been any video's of dead bodies.

By Richard - April 12, 2018, 8:16 a.m.
Like Reply

There is not going to be a big war in the middle east and all this Syria stuff is total BS. Gold and Oil are at a short term peak and that is that. We have the mid term elections in less then 6 months and only an idiot would start a war that sends stocks lower and oil higher at this time. President Trump is NOT an idiot. Maybe 2019 or even better 2021 could be a better time.

By clacy - April 12, 2018, 11:19 a.m.
Like Reply

In case you're not paying attention, it's the MSM, Deep State and Neo-Cons/Neo-Libs who are pushing for war with Russia/Syria. 

Not Trump.

By clacy - April 12, 2018, 12:04 p.m.
Like Reply

So which is it?  

Does Trump love Putin and Russia, or does he want war with them over Syria? 

Trump announces a complete pullout from Syria and then suddenly there was a chemical attack?  Makes no logical sense for Assad or Russia to use chemical weapons to kill children.  They gain zero benefit from killing children, and they certainly don't need chemicals weapons to kill 20-30 civilans.  

Assad and Putin are not nice guys, but they're not stupid.  

So who stands to gain from a supposed chemical attack?  The people who have been pushing the narrative of the US needing to take action in Syria.  Notably John McCain, Lindsay Graham, and CNN.

By clacy - April 12, 2018, 12:45 p.m.
Like Reply

That's exactly the type of illogical, nonsensical answer I expected.  

By Lacey - April 12, 2018, 7 p.m.
Like Reply

Clacy, you are exactly right. The previous week we announce that we are pulling our troops out, and then they do a chemical attack.  Complete bullsh...It's the neocons that constantly want more war. The number of false flags occuring is only exceeded by the amount of fake news.  I would cut a deal with Putin way before I would cut a deal with Merkel.  So who is trying to get us to forment wars on their behalf.  Look no further for the instigators of this false event.

By Richard - April 12, 2018, 11:30 a.m.
Like Reply

While you are correct in that others are pushing for war with Russia, they are pushing Trump and they do look like they will win. Trump is a negotiator and does not have the will to totally fight them. He is pushing and getting things done that are good, but obviously at this point, he is giving in on other points, like war. Also, I retract my statement about oil having a short term top. It looks like we are going to continue higher, today is just a consolidation/sideways action.

By joj - April 12, 2018, 7:21 p.m.
Like Reply

"It simply didn't make sense for Assad, being so close to total victory, to make such a mistake."

Makes all the sense in the world to me.

This isn't about Assad.  Putin is calling the shots.  His meddling in our election has backfired.  Europe and the US are turning the screws on Russia with economic sanctions after the assassination on British soil.  That hurts Russia way more than expelling diplomats.  Putin then orders Assad to launch the chemical attack and Assad says, "yes sir".  Syria, unlike the world economy, is a sphere of influence that Russia has a stronger hand than Trump and the US.  This is largely Obama's responsibility as he has ceded the region to Russia.  Then, Trump shoots his mouth off about  firing missiles without consulting his generals or his intelligence operatives.  Putin says "Russia will fire on US planes"....Now Trump can't win.  If he goes ahead and fires the missiles, he risks a confrontation with Russia.  If he backs down Putin laughs at Trump's humiliation.  

As for the Jews taking us to war.... Lacey and others here are nutballs.

By Lacey - April 12, 2018, 8:33 p.m.
Like Reply

Who just launched an ariell attack on Syria the last few days.

By Lacey - April 12, 2018, 8:44 p.m.
Like Reply

You really think Putin wants a world war with the US?  That he thinks that Russia or anyone would win in an intense exchange of Nuclear Weapons? And you think I am nuts? You think he wants Alaska back?  He is already almost a trillionaire.  He wants to destroy the planet so he cannot enjoy his amazing massed wealth?  

By joj - April 12, 2018, 9:25 p.m.
Like Reply

Not nuclear war.  Just honor for Russia and humiliate the US.  Trump will either stand down, or bomb something of no consequence like he did last time.  

You are the one who said get rid of Israel and there would be peace for a 1000 years.  What rock have you been under since 2011 when the Arab Spring broke out?  It's Sunni vs Shia.  And not just in Syria.  In Yemen as well.  Go ahead amuse me as you and your Nazi friends try to pin the blame on the Jews.  Shaking my head....

By Lacey - April 12, 2018, 11 p.m.
Like Reply

He and Trump would get along great.  Neither one wants to bend the other to his will.  You remind me of guys in their late teens who can't walk past the other without fighting them.  And your right, I dislike just about everything Israel does, including their ongoing tossup with the Palestinians.  Why have the elite Jews been rounded up and taken out 30 times in the last 3000 years.

By joj - April 13, 2018, 6:19 a.m.
Like Reply

This is one Jew you won't round up you FUCKING NAZI!!!