New York Post calls out Ilhan Omar over 9/11 remarks
6 responses | 0 likes
Started by metmike - April 11, 2019, 10:16 p.m.

Read just a few of the articles below. This is complete insanity!

New York Post Front Page Calls Out Ilhan Omar Over 9/11 Remarks

https://www.thewrap.com/new-york-post-front-page-calls-out-ilhan-omar-over-9-11-remarks/

Ilhan Omar complains about outrage over her 9/11 comments

https://nypost.com/2019/04/10/ilhan-omar-complains-about-outrage-over-her-9-11-comments/

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Defends Ilhan Omar, Tells Republican to ‘Go Do Something About' Right-Wing Terrorist

https://www.newsweek.com/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-ilhan-omar-911-1393736

My FDNY son’s death on 9/11 was more than just ‘something’

https://nypost.com/2019/04/10/my-fdny-sons-death-on-9-11-was-more-than-just-something/

Ilhan Omar’s pathetic bid to play victim after she downplayed 9/11

https://nypost.com/2019/04/11/ilhan-omars-pathetic-bid-to-play-victim-after-she-downplayed-9-11/

A ‘pure racist act:’ N.Y. Post slammed for using 9/11 to attack Rep. Omar over speech on Islamophobia

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/04/11/pure-racist-act-ny-post-slammed-using-attack-rep-omar-over-speech-islamophobia/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.4a49ec454fc4

Comments
By silverspiker - April 11, 2019, 10:35 p.m.
Like Reply

..... dude .... somebody needs to permanently stone her "pie-hole" shut.... 

===== I do not want her evil body to die though.... Suffering In Pain As A Mute, Martyrous TRAITOR....

..............................................................................................................................................................................

Peace Be With You..............   God Bless The U.S.A. ..................and God Bless Israel..........................

By metmike - April 11, 2019, 10:50 p.m.
Like Reply

Everybody blames all this hatred on Trump because of his abrasive, inflammatory easy to hate personality. He is probably hated as intensely by those that hate him as Hitler was by many Americans in WW-2...........and  he's our president.

There has never been a US president hated with so much passion in history. Then, we here that those that support Trump are racists, Nazi's, xenophobes, child molesters and so on and the real haters or as Hillary described them "deplorables".

Even while the hate grows on both sides, each side accusers the other side(and Trump) as being responsible.

We can say several thing for certain, one is that Trump is sincerely trying to do things to make this country stronger and better from his vantage point.  How he goes about it leaves plenty of room for discussion but he is all about making America great.

So let's look at the MSM. We can say with absolute certainty that on stations like CNN and papers like the NYT, their main objective(beside to make money with ratings) is to destroy Trump by turning the country against him. Without an iota of doubt.

So who is creating more hate...........an abrasive, arrogant easy to hate president that makes an easy hating target, as he tries to do the things he promised to do before being elected or the MSM, who's' objective is to get us to hate Trump more and more. 

Trump  is unintentionally causing more hatred for sure because of his many character flaws.

The MSM is intentionally causing hatred and using Trump's biggest weakness.........he's the easiest US political figure to hate in history.

There is no way that you can see it differently when you see blatant, mind boggling examples like this at CNN:  

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/27584/

Or 2+ years of falsely accusing him of being  a traitor and colluding with Russia...then when he is cleared, ramping up the attacks  even more>

On election day in 2020, people get to decide whether to keep or get rid of Trump. This is the ultimate day of reckoning for how people feel about the job that you did or in this case, to some extend how much they hate or don't hate him(we get to see how effective the MSN was at obliterating  his credibility and support for 4 years).

Ratings are the metric which measures the media's effectiveness............at attracting viewers with reward or punishment based on those numbers. 

But there is no governing body or entity that enforces ethical, honest, objective or professional broadcasting. Freedom of the press allows the press to spin and twist the facts. Present the news, loaded with extreme opinions and sell it as objective. Sensationalize stories, embellish and exaggerate facts. Tell just one side...........its all allowed and the media can get away with being very dishonest because people are very easy to fool. Note how many people think that we are having a climate crisis with the best weather and climate in the last 1,000 years. 

We are witnessing something incredibly unprecedented right now.... the biggest brainwashing in history, where the MSM has become extreme activists. acting together to brainwash the American people. In one case,  to hate their president so much that they are against agenda just because its Trumps agenda............and even cause millions of people to actually want his policies to fail, even if it hurts our country.

In another case, the brainwashing of many in the same group to convince them that we have a climate crisis by manufacturing the crisis using simulations of the atmosphere for the next 100 years by programming computers with faulty equations to get politically useful results to represent the extreme, very, very unlikely outcomes being used about a speculative theory. 

Our thoughts and opinions are being totally manipulated.

If you are being brainwashed with the fake news, by definition, you would not know it or it wouldn't be a brainwash. And you would feel insulted for somebody to suggest that you are so naive or lack the critical thinking skills to get brainwashed. Many of those brainwashed are very intelligent and I assume most of them are good people. That's one of the things that makes this so incredible. 

There have been  hundreds of times that I've been pondering over this and for a very brief period, thought "I must be wrong, this can't actually be happening"............on  the climate part.

By silverspiker - April 11, 2019, 11:15 p.m.
Like Reply

..... she is a Soros paid Representative, in the US House of Representatives, to incite as much racial, religious, homos ,tranny and 15 gender violence as possible.....

---    

NO NO NO NO NO NO........

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

........ IT IS TIME TO THROW ALL THE BUMS OUT !!!!!   >>>> ALL OF THEM>>>> I WANT TO START MY FIRST DAY

VISITING CONGRESS TO BE ADDRESSED AS FOLLOWS>>>>>

America War GIF - America War Guns GIFs

...... also .... this 1% of America (3 million watchers)... dude...

.... no where in US has anyone disagreed about this.... false news abounds  everywhere....and the US KNOWS>>>>

====    WIZARD OF OZ STYLE WHEN THE CURTAIN IS PULLED OPEN >>>>>

.... TIME TO SHOOT THE GUILTY BASTARDS AND DIRTY COP ASSHOLES TOO !!!

...... actually a good hanging for treason would be worth a plane flight and any front row admission fees....

Skeleton Soldier USArmy GIF - SkeletonSoldier USArmy BeastMode GIFs

By silverspiker - April 11, 2019, 11:22 p.m.
Like Reply

Deuteronomy 32:35 New King James Version (NKJV)

35           Vengeance is Mine, and recompense;
           Their foot shall slip in due time;
      For the day of their calamity is at hand,
And the things to come hasten upon them.’

...... just let "GOD SORT IT OUT"   ....

===========================================================================

..... Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, “Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.” To the contrary, “if your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink; for by so doing you will heap burning coals on his head.” Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

By silverspiker - April 11, 2019, 11:30 p.m.
Like Reply

...... I think I'll quit talking about this tonight and just pray for......    "inner peace"  ....

..... I'm still working on "world peace"  during a later "rain ot date"   ....

By TimNew - April 12, 2019, 6:23 a.m.
Like Reply

This is covered under free speech. I mean,  it's not like she was sayng mean stuff about illegal aliens..  ooops,  I mean refugees,  which, of course, would render her unfit for office.