Whitehouse official indicted for collusion
10 responses | 0 likes
Started by TimNew - April 12, 2019, 5:52 a.m.

I should probably mention that this is Obama white House official Greg Clark. On the heels of AG Barr deciding to investigate the government spying on the Trump campaign, we may be in for a fascinating few months.

I'd like to start a pool.  How many days before we start hearing the left call this a witch hunt?  And no, Pelosi claiming the AG is "Off the rails" does not count.

https://thefederalist.com/2019/04/11/obamas-top-white-house-lawyer-indicted-for-concealing-lying-about-foreign-collusion/

"A federal grand jury on Thursday charged Greg Craig with conspiring to hide his paid collusion with a foreign government and lying about that work to federal officials. Craig, a high-powered Beltway lawyer, served as President Barack Obama’s top White House lawyer during the former president’s first year in office."

Comments
By joj - April 12, 2019, 8:31 a.m.
Like Reply

I believe Kushner is on record for being guilty of all of the above (and more)...  But never mind.

As for "spying".  I believe the correct term should be investigating.  The FBI investigated Trump for all his Russia contacts and lying about them that are on the public record.   Trump is like the burglar suing the home owners he broke into because he slipped and broke his leg.  

One other question:  Why are the Republicans and the WH blocking the complete release of the Muller report that gives Trump a "Complete EXONERATION".    

Glad you are recovering Tim.  Now you can insult me for being a blankety blank, blank liberal....  :)

By kermit - April 12, 2019, 9:06 a.m.
Like Reply

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-1NlK_c3ag

This is the mentality that Trump is dealing with. Not surprised they do not know the difference between spying and investigating

By kermit - April 12, 2019, 9:08 a.m.
Like Reply

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BiXLhzMD-A

In case you think the first was a fluke

By kermit - April 12, 2019, 9:29 a.m.
Like Reply

President Clinton replied, “It depends on what the meaning of the word ‘is’ is.” Clinton explained that if “is” meant “never has been” that is one thing; but, if “is” meant “there is none currently” then the statement by Mr. Bennett was correct.

Basis of theatrics in history

By kermit - April 12, 2019, 9:29 a.m.
Like Reply

duplicate

By joj - April 12, 2019, 11:18 a.m.
Like Reply

Senator:  AG Barr.  Do you believe Trump was spied on?

AG Barr:  Yes

Senator:  Do you have any evidence that he was spied on?

AG Barr:  No, but I have questions and concerns. (read that line two or 3 times)

People who have known Barr for decades are stunned.

AG Barr is a stooge for Trump and his previously great reputation is now in the sewer like so many others who lie for an audience of one.

By kermit - April 12, 2019, 11:30 a.m.
Like Reply

After Trump was elected he had to move to a golf house for an office as his Tower was bugged. To me that is spying. This is not an informant. Maybe Barr can lay out how and why

Barrs testimony

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXQwbqdF9rU

By metmike - April 12, 2019, 12:34 p.m.
Like Reply

Why is it only ok to investigate President Trump..........even for things that he didn't do(and not acknowledge the circumstances that led to 2 years of false accusations-then go on to more investigations of Trump) but it's not ok to investigate others.

Since when did all these other people become saints, who would never do anything wrong, making it an outrage that we would investigate them?

Of course these people broke laws, just look at the circumstances................but, let's let the investigation tell the story, like it did when Trump was investigated for colluding with Russia.

By TimNew - April 12, 2019, 12:44 p.m.
Like Reply

Well ya know,  if you look at it just right, the Watergate break in was an "investigation", and I am nearly certain that JOJ would agree had the perps used "D" suffixes.

By mcfarm - April 12, 2019, 3:54 p.m.
Like Reply

as heard on the radio today why do we still have 2 forms of justice? Seems like the  lib lawyer should been boot strapped out of his house at 6am by 20 to 30 machined gunned armed FBI agents with smoke bombs, bang pops, 9 millimeters, helicopters, boats in the water, in full view of the before warned CNN to be there to film the entire thing....just somebody explain how manafort and stone among others were treated as compared and explain as anything other than liberal bias