Catch Me If You Can
1 response | 0 likes
Started by metmike - April 17, 2019, 2:06 p.m.

My brother Gary, who's a attorney in Prague, sent me this. It's something interesting.............at least for those of us that grew up in the Detroit area. 

https://thecatchmeifyoucan.com/detroit

#catchmeindetroit is a 35th birthday celebration and kickoff to my last 25 countries on my mission to become the first black woman to visit every country in the world.

From Gary:

"I read about this woman in an article about the challenges and dangers sometimes faced by woman traveling alone.  She is from Uganda but was raised in Detroit.  She is trying to be the first black woman to travel to every country in the World. She is a photographer and “travel influencer” which is a nice job if you can get it. There are lots of these folks out there who use their Instagram and blogs and travels to get free rooms and other perks and donations and payments for promoting various things. But she is no amateur, she if the real deal."

Comments
By metmike - April 17, 2019, 6:29 p.m.
Like Reply

From Gary:

I’m going to monitor the information on her visit to Detroit. On Saturday it mentions she will have lots of activities planned to her favorite places in Detroit. She is coming back because it’s her home and she is going to set off to finish visiting every country in the World. That is so amazing. There are many countries that are really difficult to get permission to get there. Like Saudi Arabia. She spent 5 years figuring it out and doing it. She will be the first black woman to visit every country in the World. How amazing is that