Trading and NTR number of posts equal 2411
2 responses | 0 likes
Started by hayman - April 22, 2019, 7:01 p.m.

This was coming for a while.  The trading part of the forum is losing to NTR.  Trading is a tough game, maybe the toughest in existence.  There is only one barometer and as Stimpy used to say, the P/L statement says it all.  No words can make a difference, no matter how passionate.  I am seeing world reknowned traders getting it wrong more frequently than ever now.  Take Care All.

Comments
By metmike - April 22, 2019, 8:11 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks Hayman!

Are you still trading?

It wasn't that long ago when you were making some very enthusiastic posts. 

I hope you're still in the game but  you made the comment and nothing about an actual market or trade like you often do.

With regards to the count of NTR and Trading posts being even............very astute observation. I had not noticed but since I obviously author the majority of threads here and have been trying to distribute them evenly, it looks like thats been accomplished. 

The objective is to get you guys to interact more of course vs just reading my stuff like would be the case if this were a site that charged for my services. 

The important thing is to focus on authentic information that people can use trading or that provides learning, value, truth  or just interest/discussion in non trading realms. 

By 7475 - April 22, 2019, 8:20 p.m.
Like Reply

Well, one of these days I'll get to posting some currency charts,Mike,but dont hold your breath-pretty busy.

These wont be recommendations or actual trades most likely,just tech things to consider for a trade.

I think that approach will be less invasive/safer for the community.

John