obama news...it ain't good
11 responses | 0 likes
Started by mcfarm - April 23, 2019, 3:55 p.m.

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-fbi-admits-hillary-clinton-emails-found-in-obama-white-house/   after over 2 years of fake news is the real stuff about to hit the fan....finally

Comments
By carlberky - April 23, 2019, 4:22 p.m.
Like Reply

" …  innocent until proven guilty, facing your accuser in a court of law etc."

By TimNew - April 23, 2019, 4:58 p.m.
Like Reply

" …  innocent until proven guilty, facing your accuser in a court of law etc."

Ohhh,  are we ging back to the archaic concept? We've pretty well tossed it out in the last couple years

By WxFollower - April 23, 2019, 5:35 p.m.
Like Reply

Judicial Watch is a far right wing group that cannot be trusted for objectivity:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judicial_Watch

Read through this. They may even make Fox News and MSNBC seem mainstream. This is not a credible source whatsoever.

By carlberky - April 23, 2019, 5:41 p.m.
Like Reply

"Ohhh,  are we going back to the archaic concept? We've pretty well tossed it out in the last couple years"'

Tim, I was quoting mcfarm.

By WxFollower - April 23, 2019, 5:54 p.m.
Like Reply

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/judicial-watch/

Media bias fact check has Judicial Watch as far right wing. Be careful what you believe out of them.

By mcfarm - April 23, 2019, 6:10 p.m.
Like Reply

Carl, I would have to scream guilty for over 2 years before you get to play that card. I have more respect for our rights than to do it

By mcfarm - April 23, 2019, 6:12 p.m.
Like Reply

wx what is your point"? conservative groups should never win court cases and force x government officials to lead us to where the bodies are buried

By WxFollower - April 23, 2019, 6:23 p.m.
Like Reply

Mc, my point is to warn readers who are not aware of the strong right wing bias of this source. Just like there are left wing potential fake news sources like Mother Jones, MSNBC, NBC, and CNN, there are right wing potential fake news sources like Fox News and Judicial Watch.

By carlberky - April 23, 2019, 6:24 p.m.
Like Reply

Interesting. For months the Trump defenders were saying the the investigation was based on the phony Steele Dossier, and now they say that the Steele Dossier was needed to cover up unautherized investigations. 

If you constantly spin, you're bound to get dizzy.

By carlberky - April 23, 2019, 6:38 p.m.
Like Reply

"Carl, I would have to scream guilty for over 2 years before you get to play that card. I have more respect for our rights than to do it"

mc, I'm confused. Is that a denial or confirmation that you said it? If you said it, I get to play that card. If you didn't say it, then shame on me.

By mcfarm - April 23, 2019, 8:08 p.m.
Like Reply

don't be confused...I said it and I live it. The left has done away with that concept. If all things were equal a conservative should be able scream "guilty" for 2 years like the abuse Trump has taken. We all know that things have not been equal for decades.

This Hillary mess only compounds your problem. She says "I hid no e-mails" we find over 30,000 plus the devices she destroyed and the fake e-mail she created. Her problem today is that the FBI has confirmed 49000, some in the executive offices of one former President who already had claimed he had no idea......This thing is going to blow and I hope the top 2 floors of the FBI go up in smoke with the other deep staters. This 2 tiered justice system is not what we are.