Sen. Graham: Don Jr. should ignore subpoena
4 responses | 0 likes
Started by metmike - May 13, 2019, 7:35 p.m.
Comments
By WxFollower - May 13, 2019, 8:32 p.m.
Like Reply

So, Graham is encouraging Jr. to commit a crime by ignoring a subpoena? Wonderful! Hypocrite! How can he say that and at the same time complain about illegal aliens breaking the law? I thought he was a law and order kind of guy. Just because a Pub said Jr. can do it makes it ok? I think not! This is getting real bad, folks.

By mcfarm - May 13, 2019, 9:27 p.m.
Like Reply

this thing could very well end up in court ...again...the meuller investigation is over...Mueller said so, the AG said so, and the courts will say so esp when they realize don jr has testified for 27 hours on the same material...their comes a time when its just arrassment

By metmike - May 14, 2019, 6:55 p.m.
Like Reply

Donald Trump Jr. agrees to testify before the Senate Intelligence Committee again

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/donald-trump-jr-agrees-to-testify-before-the-senate-intelligence-committee-again/2019/05/14/2efd4574-7686-11e9-bd25-c989555e7766_story.html?utm_term=.8b4d6864ddff

"The deal between Trump Jr. and the Senate Intelligence Committee comes as the House Intelligence Committee is threatening to subpoena four lawyers for President Trump, his children and his businesses to determine whether they or others directed Michael Cohen to lie to lawmakers about the president’s efforts to build a tower in Russia during his presidential campaign."

By wglassfo - May 15, 2019, 9:45 a.m.
Like Reply

As I said in the bove post and I will say it again

What is the crime Trump did by trying to build a tower in Russia

He was a private citizen and had no idea he would be president

You folks do  things that make no sense

Corruption is your problem and will do more to defeat your country than Russia or???

You sound Like kids in a play ground

At least from the out side looking in

Most any organisation with power is corrupt

Tell me which organization [with any semblance of power] does not have a truck load of corruption

The good people who want to come forward and tell the country what is happening are afraid to do so

Military, local law enforcement, military industrial complex, congress, top shelf law enforcement agencies wht did I miss

I m aware this happens in every country but you folks seem to be the worst

Hopefully you get this mess down to a dull roar