Losing another liar.
11 responses | 0 likes
Started by cliff-e - June 14, 2019, 6:22 a.m.

Apparently Sarah might have a conscience? Or she's getting tired of not feeling welcome in certain restaurants. Whatever the case the 45 toilet paper roll just got whittled down some more.

http://news.yahoo.com/white-house-press-secretary-sarah-sanders-is-leaving-the-white-house-203008180.html

Comments
By TimNew - June 14, 2019, 6:32 a.m.
Like Reply

I'm sure the WH press corp is breathing a sigh of relief.  She did a great job of putting them in their place.  But they may decide "Better the devil you know".  Trump is not gonna put a wimp in as her replacement

Anyway,  we've seen examples of your "Fact Checking" Cliff.  The word "Lie" does not mean "Facts I don't like"..

By carlberky - June 14, 2019, 12:56 p.m.
Like Reply

If you do not want to be lied to, then you need to stop following politics.

Steven Magee

By TimNew - June 14, 2019, 1:20 p.m.
Like Reply

I like that Carl.   My smile for the afternoon. Well, hopefully not the last one :-)

By mcfarm - June 14, 2019, 4:15 p.m.
Like Reply

cannot understand many people . Sarah, hands down was of the very best spokesman I have ever listened to......she knew her facts and the press these days hates facts

By WxFollower - June 14, 2019, 4:34 p.m.
Like Reply

Sarah is the 2nd coming of George Washington as regards never telling a lie.

By cliff-e - June 14, 2019, 5:40 p.m.
Like Reply

"If you do not want to be lied to, then you need to stop following politics."

But we pay taxes and our elected officials are on our payroll.

Shouldn't we expect them to be honest and accountable?

By carlberky - June 14, 2019, 7:31 p.m.
Like Reply

If the citizens neglect their Duty and place unprincipled men in office, the government will soon be corrupted; laws will be made, not for the public good so much as for selfish or local purposes; corrupt or incompetent men will be appointed to execute the Laws; the public revenues will be squandered on unworthy men; and the rights of the citizen will be violated or disregarded.

Noah Webster

By mcfarm - June 14, 2019, 8:11 p.m.
Like Reply

how in the heck did noah Webster know barrack Obama would infest the government with such a bunch of lawless cheats?

By TimNew - June 14, 2019, 9:50 p.m.
Like Reply

“There’s no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren’t enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for me to live without breaking laws. Who wants a nation of law-abiding citizens? What’s there in that for anyone? But just pass the kind of laws that can neither be observed or enforced nor objectively interpreted - and you create a nation of law-breakers - and then you cash in on guilt.”  
―      Ayn Rand,            Atlas Shrugged   

By carlberky - June 14, 2019, 10:17 p.m.
Like Reply

Everyone has the right to make his own decisions, but none has the right to force his decision on others.

Ayn Rand

By GunterK - June 14, 2019, 11:12 p.m.
Like Reply

"...There’s no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren’t enough criminals, one makes them...."

that's what happened in Germany in the 1930s. The Jews were law-abiding citizens, excelling in commerce and in the arts...they never hurt anyone.. But "they" (meaning the "elite") made them the scapegoat for all that was wrong.

A similar thing is happening right now..."They" want to vilify anyone who thinks "country first", or "protect us from invaders". Being a "nationalist" is now a bad thing, while we are all forgetting that '' nationalism" created the USA. And just like in Germany in the 30s, "they" are now becoming more and more violent against anyone who is not "politically correct"..

(and if you say 'what do you mean with "becoming more violent", then all you need to do, visit inforwars from time to time... they will show you plenty of REAL videos of "conservatives" being beaten up. Sure, if CNN is your source of news, you would have never seen such a video.... hey, infowars is "fake news", right? even when they show you real, documented events)