Follow my trade
9 responses | 0 likes
Started by mikempt - July 5, 2019, 11:20 a.m.

I just made a trade: Bought Aug GLD 131 puts at $2.08. Setting my target for this trade at 20% return. My profit taking would be a target of 2.50. When I add in commission of $15.30,I need to sell at $2.65 . Can I do it? Is it possible?

Comments
By metmike - July 5, 2019, 12:32 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks Mike........Good luck.(but use skill not luck) Keep us posted on this trade.

By silverspiker - July 13, 2019, 10:45 a.m.
Like Reply

turtle dove do

By tjc - July 13, 2019, 11:13 a.m.
Like Reply

Please explain your reply.  TY

By metmike - July 13, 2019, 1:20 p.m.
Like Reply

"turtle dove do"

"Please explain your reply.  TY"

Great question tjc, we would all love to know. 

Silverspiker is Mr. Esoteric...........and we love and appreciate his individuality and enthusiasm tremendously!

Hey, that's a perfect word to have as our new word of the day in the NTR section!

By carlberky - July 13, 2019, 9:44 p.m.
Like Reply

https://jerrygarcia.com/song/turtle-dove/

Turtle dove done drooped his wings Turtle dove done drooped his wings Turtle dove done drooped his wings Went on Zion's hill to sing Adam and Eve, no, no Adam and Eve, don't tell it to me Meet me at the door, don't tell it to me There's sasalado on solasaree My name is written on David's line My name is written on David's line My name is written on David's line I'm going to heaven on the wheel of time Adam and Eve, no, no Adam and Eve, don't tell it to me Meet me at the door, don't tell it to me There's sasalado on solasaree When I get to heaven I know the rules When I get to heaven I know the rules When I get to heaven I know the rules I keep on down to the bathing pool Adam and Eve, no, no Adam and Eve, don't tell it to me Meet me at the door, don't tell it to me There's sasalado on solasaree Turtle dove done drooped his wings Turtle dove done drooped his wings Turtle dove done drooped his wings Went on Zion's hill to sing Adam and Eve, no, no Adam and Eve, don't tell it to me Meet me at the door

By metmike - July 13, 2019, 10:02 p.m.
Like Reply

Wow! 

Carl and silverspiker speaking the same language.....liking the same music (-:

Thanks carl!

I never listened to the words in songs...just the musical arrangements/instruments.

By carlberky - July 13, 2019, 11:58 p.m.
Like Reply

I never listened to the words in songs...just the musical arrangements/instruments.

"... and no one heard, not even the chair."  Neil Diamond   (the first stand-up comedian).

Never was a Grateful Dead fan, but I am a huge fan of google.

My taste runs to songs like "Electric Blue" and "Big Country" with beats that get your attention..

By silverspiker - July 14, 2019, 4:39 a.m.
Like Reply

Cool Farmin' in & out  ....

,,,,   snort, snit, snoot & snit it my friend...

...   already LMAO @ birth

By silverspiker - July 14, 2019, 4:48 a.m.
Like Reply

off of the the ahrmed Louisvilavalia Cardisulistuiguglooncornn   lilly.......