Russian meddling... the final word
2 responses | 0 likes
Started by GunterK - July 5, 2019, 3:23 p.m.

Finally...

in his recent interview, Joe Biden stated that there was no Russian meddling in Trump's election.

His exact words.... "“You think that would happen on my watch or Barack’s watch? You can’t answer that, but I promise you it wouldn’t have, and it didn’t.”

There you have it.... Trump was elected on Obama's watch.

Comments
By mcfarm - July 5, 2019, 4:10 p.m.
Like Reply

Joe Biden is a fool who is becoming more foolish by the day. Yes, Obama and his adm knew full well and day by day the story is becoming what the Obama did........ not the Russians. By the way just who is going to keep people like Obama and biden out of other countries elections.....don't believe it? just look up what we did to Israel and Netanyahu {sp} during his recent re-election.

By metmike - July 5, 2019, 7:52 p.m.
Like Reply

Biden Promises Russian Meddling ‘Wouldn’t Have, and It Didn’t’ Happen on His, ‘Barack’s Watch’

https://ijr.com/biden-promises-russian-meddling-didnt-happen-watch/

"He then went on to discuss the Russian government’s meddling in elections, pointing to countries such as Hungary, suggesting it “wouldn’t have” happened “on my watch.”

“While Putin is trying to undo our elections, he is undoing elections in Europe,” Biden said. “Look at what’s happening in Hungary […] look what’s happening.”

He added, “You think that would happen on my watch, on Barack’s watch? You can’t answer that, but I promise you it wouldn’t have, and it didn’t.”

This comes from the same playbook..........make stuff up that sounds good and keep saying it. 

The paraphrased statements below were not all from Biden. 

"China is no threat to the US and not our competition"

"Trump was gifted this economy by Obama/Biden and is ruining it"

"The best weather/climate in at least 1,000 years is a climate crisis"

"There is no crisis on the southern border"

"There is a crisis on the southern border but it's entirely Trumps fault"

"Trump  was only elected because of Russian interference/meddling in 2016"

"There was no Russian meddling in 2016 because Obama/Biden were in charge"