Why are they coming to the US?
2 responses | 0 likes
Started by GunterK - July 15, 2019, 10:10 p.m.

saw a couple videos that interviewed Central American border crossers.

Both men interviewed stated that they saw news paper ads, at home in Central America, that invited people to come to the US, promising immediate employment and all kinds of free services.

The younger of the men also said that he saw an ad that said that people with children would be processed and accepted immediately.... so he took someone's child

so.... who is placing these ads? Who goes through all that effort to harm the USA?

and why doesn't the USA place ads in those same newspapers telling them the truth?

I know, some of you don't like infowars, but these movie clips are real, and so are the people in it

https://www.infowars.com/soros-running-ads-in-central-america-telling-migrants-they-will-get-free-stuff-in-the-usa/

Comments
By metmike - July 16, 2019, 12:24 a.m.
Like Reply

Thanks Gunter,

I was asking this question earlier this year when showing the stats which indicate a sudden, explainable explosion upwards of people from Central America invading at the southern border.

There was no climate crisis. There was no sudden change in politics or increase in threats to lives or suddenly higher violence. 

Something had to have changed for many hundreds of thousands of people, all at the same time to have gotten the same idea. 

"Let's all leave our homeland and everything that we know and walk over 1,000 miles to go into the United States"

Some entity(s) must be presenting this to them as a wonderful idea.

Another question I have is "where are they getting food and water from on this long trip north?

I can understand there might be places in Mexico set up to assist but we are talking 100,000/month. That's alot of food and water and there must be some sort of organized dynamic set up to assist these people by those that want to help them get to our southern border.

By TimNew - July 16, 2019, 4:21 a.m.
Like Reply

The narrative from the left is that the increae is due to Trump's effort to close the doors. And it appears  many accept this hollow narrative.

On a slightly different note.  Remember when everybody on both side of the aisle claimed to be opposed to illegal immigration? First,  we have to assume some were pretending.  2nd,  wouldn't a "united front" have had the same effect as the left claims Trump's efforts are having now?

Finally, there are more than ads at work here.   Ads would not support 10's of thousands moving through hostile lands for thousands of miles. As I've said, without  organized logisitcs, the deserts would be littered with bodies.