Quote for July 22, 2019
3 responses | 0 likes
Started by metmike - July 22, 2019, 9:40 p.m.

"A smile is the light in your window that tells others that there is a caring, sharing person inside." ― Denis Waitley, author

Comments
By carlberky - July 23, 2019, 11:43 a.m.
Like Reply

Beginning today, treat everyone you meet as if they were going to be dead by midnight. Extend to them all the care, kindness and understanding you can muster, and do it with no thought of any reward. Your life will never be the same again.

Og Mandino

By metmike - July 23, 2019, 12:37 p.m.
Like Reply

I REALLY like that one Carl!

That really does happen in life..............the last time that we see somebody that we care about.

When my wife's dad passed suddenly in 2002, she was devastated for months.

Even though we bought them a house in 1991(the only one they ever owned-her family grew up in the projects) and she spent more time with her parents than any of the 6 siblings, she hadn't seen him for a few days and was wishing that she had known this  was going to happen before it did in order to spend some special time with him before he died.

So  try to make it special ALL THE TIME and you'll be covered.

By metmike - July 23, 2019, 1:16 p.m.
Like Reply

Another way to look at this is to act like/treat everyone that you meet as if YOU are the one that is going to die at midnight.

Funny thing about this one. When my wife is mad at me about something, I've said "Would you be feeling this way if you knew that I was going to die tomorrow?"