Our FBI
15 responses | 0 likes
Started by mcfarm - July 25, 2019, 9:19 a.m.

For those of you who still fail to admit the complete and utter mess our FBI became during the obama years was yesterday an eye opener? To realize a guy that dense {Meuller} once led this organization and held other top tier, top paid, and top secret positions should of scared the pants off everyone. Most especially all those who were telling the fairy tale all these years about what great, honest, forthright individual Meuller was. What he did with that appearance yesterday  should be sending shock waves throughout our investigative bodies in DC. What once was unthinkable that the FBI could be politicized to the point of over throwing a Presidential election is now all but known fact.  You all satisfied that a bunch of out of control bureaucrats have done this to our country?

Comments
Re: Our FBI
0 likes
By WxFollower - July 25, 2019, 10:55 a.m.
Like Reply

mc,

What about yesterday’s testimony is supposed to tell someone that Mueller is not forthright or honest?

By the way, keep in mind my prediction that Hannity and other conservatives would be harping on his stumbling rather than the content of the answers he actually gave because the things he did say were largely negative with regard to Trump.

Re: Re: Our FBI
0 likes
By mcfarm - July 25, 2019, 11:25 a.m.
Like Reply

gee don't have a clue......I am a bubble head Obama supporter....how about completely and utterly saying the exact opposite of what was in the report {not his report obviously as how actually looked like yesterday was the first time he had seen the thing} How about why didn't you charge the guys who lied to the FBI not once, not twice, but 3 times who started this entire fiasco? How he collected 25 million for the Clinton foundation we find out. There are such obvious shortcoming s from yesterdays hearing that you could fill a bigger report than Meullers....ooops sorry it was not Meullers was it? At least we can admit that much. How about when he decided yesterday to say collusion and conspiracy were exactly the same ....until he had his words read back to him...What complete mess we have

1 like
By WxFollower - July 25, 2019, 11:51 a.m.
Like Reply

I’m confident that his staff wrote most of the drafted details in the report and that his job was to approve some of them and have other items changed that he didn’t agree with. Just because it was the Mueller Report doesn’t mean he had to do the initial draft. It was many hundreds of pages and would have taken him forever if he, himself, wrote the original draft.

Have you ever overseen a multihundred page report and then had to accurately and quickly answer questions related to it in testimony? Way easier said than done. Let’s see you do it without going slow and stumbling. The stumbling says nothing about his honesty imo, mc.

0 likes
By carlberky - July 25, 2019, 12:24 p.m.
Like Reply

The pendulum of the mind alternates between sense and nonsense, not between right and wrong.

Carl Jung

0 likes
By WxFollower - July 25, 2019, 12:45 p.m.
Like Reply

I should add that his slow stumbling manner, if anything, shows his desire to be accurate by being very careful with his words. He unlike many thinks before he speaks.

0 likes
By mcfarm - July 25, 2019, 5:46 p.m.
Like Reply

I an sorry weather but I have seen many a synopsis of the hearing including the ones who are most liberal and not a one of them disagreed with me and agreed with your view.....that is telling just how bad the libs said Meuller's presentation was....it was not just me by about a million

0 likes
By WxFollower - July 25, 2019, 6 p.m.
Like Reply

mcfarm said: "I an sorry weather but I have seen many a synopsis of the hearing including the ones who are most liberal and not a one of them disagreed with me and agreed with your view.....that is telling just how bad the libs said Meuller's presentation was....it was not just me by about a millionmc,"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

mc,  I've already agreed several times with the obvious that his delivery was "stumbling". I mean it was bad and many libs agreed. BUT, his stumbling doesn't at all equate to his being dishonest. To me that's a big leap. I didn't see a single lib saying that. I think that's outright character assassination. If anything, I think the stumbling is a sign of his wanting to be extremely careful to not make a mistake. This is in contrast to others who shoot their mouth off without thinking and say stupid things.

0 likes
By mcfarm - July 25, 2019, 6:06 p.m.
Like Reply

If a guy Meuller had the info he had and failed to put the points together as badly as he did while having years and 40 million dollars he deserves far more than character assassination,,.....,,he deserves to go right to jail with comey, stryck, page and all the rest of the 7 the floor bureaucrats that tried to hijack a Presidential election

0 likes
By WxFollower - July 25, 2019, 6:13 p.m.
Like Reply

If I were asked to choose between Mueller and Trump as regards honesty, it would be about the easiest choice I've ever had to make to go with Mueller. They're not even in the same galaxy imo. Trump lies constantly. He's one of the worst I've ever seen. So, if you're going to assassinate Mueller's character by calling him dishonest, I'm going to come right back to you and attack Trump, a lowdown, disgusting constantly lieing man.

0 likes
By WxFollower - July 25, 2019, 6:22 p.m.
Like Reply

mcfarm said: "If a guy Meuller had the info he had and failed to put the points together as badly as he did while having years and 40 million dollars he deserves far more than character assassination,,.....,,he deserves to go right to jail"

--------------------------------------------------

mc, just what points did Mueller fail to put together? Trump likely committed OOJ. Keep in mind that unsuccessful attempts to get in the way of the investigation are considered OOJ per what he said yesterday. His desire to find the truth was resisted very heavily by the Trump Admin.

You say Mueller deserves to go to jail?! I don't even know how to respond to this nonsense. Do you even believe what you're saying? 

0 likes
By mcfarm - July 25, 2019, 9:27 p.m.
Like Reply

its actually very simple. We have a constitution. We are a constitutional republic. If he did what you think it should be no problem to cobble all the libs together and impeach. Seems they are having a difficult time with 139 voting against and 100 for on the lib side. So your argument seems to fall apart rather quickly right along the lines of weaponizing our judicial system instead debating your differences. To me the most difficult part is how hard it must be for a President to carry on his duties here and abroad with all this needless noise.

As for Meuller. Again its simple. Get to the nexus of the Charges. A set up starting with Carter Page and papadopulous. Not hard to get there unless there is some ulterior motive....or its down right ignorance....you chose which one. Neither makes our FBI look good which was the start of this thread....that totally got lost in the shuffle.

By mcfarm - July 26, 2019, 11:48 a.m.
Like Reply
0 likes
By wglassfo - July 26, 2019, 5:40 p.m.
Like Reply

Correct me if  am wrong

I was under the impression that Mueller failed to understand  what Fusion GPS stood for or it's role in the whole Russiagate episode, when asked about Fusion GPS during his testimony

Stumbling etc has nothing to do with mis-representing what you say you signed off on, as read and agree with every word

Fusion GPS was a fairly big item in the whole Russiagate thing that somebody should have at least briefed Mueller about and he should have read and remembered. But he seemed to know nothing about Fusion GPS

I know the report was very long and one could forget some minor things but Fusion GPS would not be something you would forget or not understand if you had signed off on the report. His signature should have meant he at least read every word, and remembered the important stuff during testimony

Fusion GPS was perhaps the most important of everything, Russiagate, of which Mueller apparently knew nothing

40 million or what ever the number would buy a lot of investigation, as in everything, since no stone was left unturned in an effort to find Trump guilty of something, would it be for or against Trump, it would be investigated, one would think. 

You would think Mueller would be familiar with Fusion GPS, but it seems he knew nothing.

Why???

He could not have forgotten that part or, one would think, he was not capable of leading the investigation.

Perhaps I am wrong and need correcting which has happened many times in the past.

0 likes
By mcfarm - July 26, 2019, 10:38 p.m.
Like Reply

no Wayne you not wrong. Meuller knew less than most who have watched this nightmare unfold. He also requested and was granted another entire week to prepare...seems like he spent the week on vacation, tipping drinks, and ignoring all the signs a good and honest special council would of followed.

By TimNew - July 27, 2019, 1:27 p.m.
Like Reply

What's really amusing here...  The same people who claim that Mueller is a life long republican and therefore beyond reproach see nothing wrong with the fact that his top investigators were life long virulent dem supporters, most donating heavily to Hillary and the DNC. Suddenly, party affiliation is meaningless.