Chicago mayor slams Ivanka Trump for
2 responses | 0 likes
Started by metmike - Aug. 9, 2019, 2:05 a.m.

Chicago mayor slams Ivanka Trump for 'misleading' tweets about the city's recent gun violence

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/07/politics/ivanka-trump-lori-lightfoot-trnd/index.html

White House: We cannot ignore the gun violence that happens in cities across this country on a daily basis," the official said, adding that Ivanka Trump "has appreciated getting to know Mayor Lightfoot (and) respects her commitment to addressing this issue."

Mayor of Chicago's response: "I'm not going to be distracted by nonsense tweets from people who don't know what they're talking about," she added.

Comments
By metmike - Aug. 9, 2019, 2:20 a.m.
Like Reply

When I look for news on the internet, I find story after story like this.

Democrats and MSM reports, statements and opinions about how awful Donald Trump and his people are. Tonights dem congressman on CNN called Trump dark and evil and he is intentionally causing pain and suffering to children.

Everything is about spinning the news so that it obliterates Trumps credibility.

Trump is a racist.

Trump caused the mass shootings.

Trump hates the people living in Baltimore because they're black.

Before Trump was cleared of colluding with Russia, it was the same playbook but a different chapter.......instead "Trump is a traitor" Trump committed high crimes and should go to jail/be impeached. Trump only got elected by colluding with Russia..  This  is far worse than Watergate. 

By TimNew - Aug. 9, 2019, 3:49 a.m.
Like Reply

" This  is far worse than Watergate."

This is the beginning of the end!!!