Politicians and their lies
1 response | 0 likes
Started by wglassfo - Sept. 7, 2019, 8:17 p.m.

I see Warren is willing to tell a different story to different people

Warren, while in Ia, is a supporter of ethanol

Warren when in D.C supports the Green Deal

Warren has nade a lot of promises to different people

She has not explained how to make all this possible, as her positions are in direct opposition to one another. 

One thing somebody figuered:

Her plans wouldd cost 1 trillion/yr.

And warren looks like the most conservative of all Dem canadidates to me

Somebody quipped any Dem if they did what they say the want to do, would put us back in the stone age.

Might not be far wrong but we know all those green deal promises do not have a hope in Hades of becoming our future

Just a lot of money spent trying for the impossible

Can you imagine asking the farmer to grow organic

That would be a great success, right???

How many Dem voters know what  that really means

Sure I can grow organic, but don't blame me for the price or empty store shelves

Got an organic corn grower right beside me

I really doubt he will harvest 100 bu/acre

More like 75 bu/acre [if lucky] and he uses chemical spray for weeds but no fert except organic

I see both ends of his crop field and it is the same end to end. Sad tale of woe, when he brings the combine in the field

Comments
By metmike - Sept. 7, 2019, 8:39 p.m.
Like Reply

Wayne,

The Green New Deal is the most ANTI agricultural program, by several orders of magnitude worse than the 2nd worst in history.

17,000,000,000 billion gallons of corn ethanol today.

00,000,000,000 gallons of ethanol with the Green New Deal.

Good bye demand for meat, especially beef,  so even less demand for animal feed(corn/soymeal) as well as it killing the livestock industry.............intentionally!

Corn prices would collapse under $2. Not maybe but just a matter of how far into the $1's the price would go. How could it not be?

The only way that doesn't happen is if the government completely takes over everything and tells us that the price of corn will be set at  $2.50 no matter if the supply glut is 3 times the previous record but wait, that can't work because its a global market and the US can't set world prices. 

Any farmer that would support this isn't thinking straight.............oh yeah, that's what happens

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/38156/