WHO destroyed Saudi Oil Facilities
6 responses | 0 likes
Started by wglassfo - Sept. 19, 2019, 10:32 a.m.

The USA blames Iran for the attack

Do you believe this allegation???

Yemeni has consistently claimed they have the ability to produce large numbeers of drones

Yemeni has been under attack by USA backed Saudi

Yemeni claim they were able to jam Saudi defense systems and use bomber drones within the multipe numbers of drones to atttack

One would think Yemeni would have a good reason to strike back at Saudi

One would think who ever did the damage to SA oil facilities could strike again, as often as they wish

Your gov;t leaders would never decieve you would they???Does it really matter who did the damage??

Is it worth it to continue a war of aggression???

What is the end game and is what ever the end game worth a war of aggression

Is Trump following a non aggressive agenda

He has blamed Iran for the attack

Do you believe everything that comes from the WH????

Comments
By GunterK - Sept. 19, 2019, 2:42 p.m.
Like Reply

You wrote “Do you believe everything that comes from the WH????”

The president ( any president ) only knows what his military advisers and the intel agencies tell him.

And we all know, the intel agencies and the military industrial complex need an enemy to justify their existence (this is the same in all countries with a strong military). Peace makes them irrelevant.

This would explain why military advisers usually give "hawkish" advice.

However, some entities engage in devious plots…they use proxies or even false flag operations to achieve their goals.

So, in the case of the recent attack on the S.A. oil facility, the simple question would be “who hates S.A. enough to do this?” The obvious suspects are Iran and the Yemen rebels.

IMHO, the better question would be “who wants to see war between Iran and the US”. And that question could open a can of worms.

By metmike - Sept. 19, 2019, 3:41 p.m.
Like Reply

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/39242/

The unfortunate thing for you and me is that we will only read and hear what the gatekeepers of the information feed us. That applies on 3 levels. 

1. The first one, coming from intelligence sources will not tell us about classified information that is paramount to understanding the dynamics. It will be impossible to know what they are not telling us. 

2. Then, since the government will be acting or not acting based on that information, they will be spinning it whatever way is needed to support whatever decision they make. 

3. Then, this will be interpreted by the MSM, which is how most of us get it. At least in this final stage, it's blatantly obvious to recognize bias when its there. 

By metmike - Sept. 19, 2019, 4:20 p.m.
Like Reply

If the government wants to have a war with Iran, then we will hear all about Iran's role here. However, interestingly, the MSM is not likely to play along with it as they have in the past.

Whatever Trump decides and for whatever reasons he gives, they will find many more reasons for him to be wrong about it. 

A war with Iran could get him into some big trouble that affects his re election chances. 

It's one thing to bash him relentlessly about silly stuff and unjustified stuff but a war with Iraq is serious stuff. 

If Iraq really did this and there is solid proof, doing nothing is sending the wrong message and will be a credibility problem going forward, regarding any warnings or threatened consequences.

A guess would be that he could do a military strike, using precision and specific targets to minimize civilian causalities, like he  did in Syria, if they were able to pinpoint, exactly where the attacks came from.....to take out those entities.

2017 Shayrat missile strike

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Shayrat_missile_strike

Trump is sounding like a man of peace here but he has stated many times in the past that if he was going to attack somebody, he would never advertise it ahead of time.  I don't think that he is going to attack because it could make things much worse.

I think the number one concern of President Trump by a wide margin is the vulnerability of this major oil supply, if taken out, would have tremendous negative impacts on the US economy(gas prices could spike well above $3 fast).  We know that he has been actively trying to get Saudi Arabia to increase their oil production to pressure global oil prices.

However did this, certainly knows that and its not beyond the realm of possibility that this action could have been backed by interests trying to keep Trump from being elected again.

Speaking to this, I believe that a big part of why Trump is trying to work out an agreement with Iran right now is because it would allow them to pump and sell more oil. This would pressure world oil prices and gas prices in the US would be lower. With the right timing on such an agreement, it would help our economy in 2020 and help his election chances(besides the agreement possibly being a positive).

Trump wants the lowest interest rates possible and the lowest oil/gas prices possible and is willing to do anything that he can to force it to happen. US consumers, especially low/middle income people in this country are the greatest benefactors.

Getting into a war with Iran is counterproductive to that top priority agenda.

The Real Reason Trump Won’t Attack Iran

Starting a war to protect oil markets will only backfire.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2019/09/18/the-real-reason-trump-wont-attack-iran-saudi/

By metmike - Sept. 19, 2019, 4:28 p.m.
Like Reply

Related to this same "get elected in 2020" frame of mind, Trump is likely to make some sort of a deal with China in the next year.

Of all the political situations that Trump gets criticized for(many unfairly), the tariffs on China has the most legit teeth that can bite him.

Some of the other stuff, like the Climate Accord or the southern border issue may bite him because his opponents use fake news and manufacture information that is misleading or wrong even while he has the best plan and is right but the China tariffs, if left unresolved and him possibly not getting elected, would mean they were all for naught, since a democrat in the White House is going to quickly revert back to the way things were.

Even if a democrat does get elected, Trump making any sort of a China deal before that happens is better than nothing...............so he will make a deal.

China knows this too. If Trump were to somehow open up a lead vs Biden next year(which seems unlikely) I think that China would be more likely to come to the table and give the US its best deal.

The farther behind Trump is vs Biden or whoever his opponent is, the better the deal is going to be for China when Trump makes it, more out of salvaging whatever he can out of it. 

By wglassfo - Sept. 19, 2019, 11:44 p.m.
Like Reply

I thought this whole thing with Iran started because Trump wanted stronger controls over Iran ability to enrich and produce nuclear material

Even though the inspectors told us Iran was sticking to the agreement, and Iran was many yrs away from producing a bomb

So: Did Trump with draw from the agreement because it had Obama written all over it or did he have some real concerns other than it was a bad deal which doesn't really tell us very much

Any how; The reason Trump with drew and then slapped sanctions seems to be getting lost in the shuffle.

Why this act of aggression

Looks to me as if Trump started a trade war with china and started sanctions against Iran, as if these things would be almost a walk in the park

Well: It looks to me, when somebody offers some push back, Trump has a problem dealing with the push back

Now the chickens are coming home to roost

Sorry about that stupid font

I will have to change it back some how but so far my efforts have failed

Should be easy but my wrist is in a sling and I don't have full control over my left hand or fingers, so I hit keys I don't intend to do.

Just a minor bone fracture but dang inconvient

I drove a 4WD tractor all afternoon before deciding to go to emergency. That was painful

By wglassfo - Sept. 20, 2019, 12:12 a.m.
Like Reply

Got it fixed