Whistle-Blower’s Complaint Said to Involve Trump
29 responses | 0 likes
Started by metmike - Sept. 19, 2019, 5:54 p.m.

Whistle-Blower’s Complaint Said to Involve Trump              

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/19/us/politics/intelligence-whistle-blower-complaint-trump.html

Phone call with foreign leader center of whistleblowing complaint Trump withholding from Congress

https://www.msnbc.com/morning-joe/watch/phone-call-with-foreign-leader-center-of-whistleblowing-complaint-trump-withholding-from-congress-69370949548

Trump's communications with a foreign leader sparked whistleblower complaint

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_x0TrItt5xk

A communication between President Donald Trump and a foreign leader prompted a whistleblower complaint that is now at the center of a dispute between the director of national intelligence and Congress, a source familiar with the case told CNN.

Whistleblower reports Trump convo with foreign leader l ABC News

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iiSkXK5dAc

The complaint from the unnamed whistleblower about a troubling promise President Trump may have made to a foreign leader is being blocked from Congress. READ MORE: https://abcn.ws/2mr3OPX

metmike: More of the same stuff that's been going on for 3 years now.

Apparently, an unidentified person in the intelligence community that hates Trump, didn't like the way that a conversation went with a foreign affairs situation(supposedly involving a promise that Trump made to them) and decided to make a formal complaint about it in order to have it investigated by democrats in congress and also contacted media sources so they could use it to attack Trump.

Great, let's start some new investigations of Trump. Now, every time he has a conversation with somebody, including his phone conversations, he can be investigated.

Based on what he says in public and types in tweets, there is no question that he probably said some thing that this unidentified person was appalled at.  Taking it to the level of an investigation by congress to use against him politically is unacceptably low, even by the political bar of ethics which is as low as it gets but this defines the current state with this dynamic between Trump and his many enemies.

Comments
By mcfarm - Sept. 19, 2019, 6:32 p.m.
Like Reply

Oh God, here we go. Let me guess, one Peter Schiff had seen the evidence and only he knows how devious the plan was....yes the plan to invite a foreign dignitary to play gold with the President. Well this one might cost us 50 million and 3 more years wasted, thanks but no thanks

By gfn - Sept. 19, 2019, 10:59 p.m.
Like Reply

Mike please tell us who the whistleblower is and what did he hear trump promise

By TimNew - Sept. 20, 2019, 2:53 a.m.
Like Reply

We'll probably never know, and that's the point.  Vague and unsubstantiated charges are impossible to defend against but they can help win elections.  If the facts were known, this would likely  be dismissed by the "court of public opinion".

By metmike - Sept. 20, 2019, 9:59 a.m.
Like Reply

Exactly Tim.

Maybe gfn didn't read my post. I do get pretty long winded.

By gfn - Sept. 20, 2019, 3:21 p.m.
Like Reply

So you don't know who the whistleblower is or what trump promised the foreign leader but you know that he HATES TRUMP.  This is not the first time you have made this kind of statement about somebody who disagrees with trump or his policies.  

By TimNew - Sept. 20, 2019, 5:39 p.m.
Like Reply

You appear to be missing the point.  We don't know anything other than there are accusations.   I believe, as I already stated, that the exact intent is to level charges with no basis.  If you are aware of specifics, please share them. I'm betting you cannot. 

By TimNew - Sept. 20, 2019, 5:44 p.m.
Like Reply

Here's what we have so far.  Trump said something to someone sometime that was bad.  We don't know what or who or when, but its proof that Trump should be impeached c

By cutworm - Sept. 20, 2019, 6:16 p.m.
Like Reply

No Tim we don't know that what he allegedly said was bad BUT that one persons opinion of what was allegedly  said was "bad".

By TimNew - Sept. 20, 2019, 7:23 p.m.
Like Reply

Hee Hee CW. I stand corrected.  

By mcfarm - Sept. 20, 2019, 8:50 p.m.
Like Reply

the bottom line in this entire fiasco is that some unelected bureaucrat decided to listen into a conversation and report on the conversation because he {ala ST Comey} thought he knew better than our elected President...none of his damn business and treason does not get prosecuted much anymore but I am ready for brennan, clapper, comey, mcabe and all the rest to be charged ...this is nonsense

By metmike - Sept. 22, 2019, 9:30 p.m.
Like Reply

gfn,

To help you out in understanding the situation, let's provide some facts for you.

The intelligence community is in the midst of having their credibility obliterated, with corrupt leaders like Comey, Clapper and Brennan being exposed for their bias and hatred of Trump based on past actions and especially comments since their departure.

The spying on Trump and improper/illegal procedures they used to investigate Trump for 2.5 years for crimes he did not commit, in order to try to destroy him because of their hatred of him............which is now coming out is a quintessential example of their obsession with getting Trump........but it's obviously backfired on them.

Trump was innocent of everything and they committed all the crimes.

Now they hate him even more with vindictiveness, trying to get revenge.

This so called whistle blower complaint is taking us to the next level of stupid.

The intelligence community has received 2 black eyes, a bloody nose and a few missing teeth over the past 9 months, as we have learned the truth about their investigations of Trump and their  leaders.

There is much more to come.

Funny how the MSM and Dems have decided to call this intelligence person a whistle blower which is the verbiage used to describe somebody, acting with integrity trying to objectively expose corruption......and they often need protection themselves. 

What the heck?

What clearly happened is that we have an unelected spy that hates Trump(and wants revenge), who listened in on a conversation of President Trumps and decided that they know the best interest of the country better than our elected president and  that they know what a president can say and can't say in his conversations with foreign governments and they know how easy it is to frame Trump ...........with almost the entire MSM and all the democrats waiting for the next piece of ridiculous ammo to use for another ridiculous investigation or to create the next ridiculous unsubstantiated/speculative attack narrative to vilify him. 

Gregg Jarrett:  The Trump whistleblower may not be a whistleblower at all

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/gregg-jarrett-trump-whistleblower

This has been going on for 3 years now.

I guess tens of millions of democrats that hate Trump never caught the lesson that was taught in the story of "The Boy That Cried Wolf"

This must be like the 100th time that we are being told that a Trump wolf is there after they told us the same thing and were wrong the first 99 times. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1ab6uxg908

By metmike - Sept. 22, 2019, 9:44 p.m.
Like Reply

Adam Schiff threatens to defund intel community unless Trump whistleblower details disclosed

https://www.foxnews.com/media/trump-whistleblower-adam-schiff-intel

Pelosi Warns of ‘New Stage’ of Inquiry if Trump Blocks Whistle-Blower Complaint

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/reply_post/39516/

We have a president, with clearly stated agenda going back to his platform that got him elected and clear actions since then consistent with that.

Then we have the MSM, democrats and intelligence community with the objective of destroying President Trump using unscrupulous, unethical and illegal tactics that are tolerated in an historically unprecedented fashion because Trump is hated by some many and has more enemies in high places then any politician in history.

By gfn - Sept. 22, 2019, 11:58 p.m.
Like Reply

One fors mot have to hate trump to believe that the bribing  of  foreign leaders to bring forward dirt or false charges against uour political opponents is  something that needs to be investigated, especially when it involves a 1/4 billion taxpayer dollars

By metmike - Sept. 23, 2019, 1:05 a.m.
Like Reply

Yep, facts and truth. 

So now, investigations if they are of Trump, should always be done, no matter what the circumstances, even if they cost 35,000,000 and take 2.5 years for something he didn't do.

Do you realize how absurd your position is to twist this into me stating people doing this because they hate Trump is  anything but as obvious as the nose on your face?  

We were told for 2+ years that President Trump was a traitor.............then he was proven innocent and the inteliigence community has been proven to be the bad guys for trying to overthrow the results of an election because they hate Trump so much. 

I have been pretty convinced for over a year that Trump would not be re elected because he had so many powerful entities against him(MSM, Democrats, intelligence community).

I am revising that from 95% odds of being defeated to around 55% because his opponents are blundering so profoundly.  This latest really dumb but creative tactic to try to get Trump, seems like an act of desperation.

I  guess alot of you will believe anything(hate blinds people)   but spying on the president and trying to get the democrats to investigate his conversations with foreign leaders is about as bad as the way they justified the Russia investigation of him for 2.5 years for something he didn't do.

By metmike - Sept. 23, 2019, 10:45 a.m.
Like Reply

Trump repeatedly urged Ukrainian president to work with Rudy Giuliani to investigate Hunter Biden

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/trump-repeatedly-urged-ukrainian-president-to-work-with-rudy-giuliani-to-investigate-hunter-biden

"Over the past few months, Giuliani has met with Ukrainian officials, encouraging them to investigate the employment of Hunter Biden as a board member in 2014, when Joe Biden was vice president, by natural gas firm Burisma Holdings. The elder Biden threatened to withhold $1 billion in U.S. loan guarantees if Ukraine did not fire its top prosecutor, who had been accused of corruption and had been investigating the oligarch who owned the energy company, raising concerns about a possible conflict of interest."

"Three Democrat-led committees, including the intelligence panel, are examining whether Trump attempted to improperly pressure the Ukrainian government by withholding funds for its fight against Russian aggression unless they agree to assist the president's reelection campaign by investigating Hunter Biden’s connections. The $250 million was released earlier this month."

By metmike - Sept. 23, 2019, 11:36 a.m.
Like Reply

‘Start impeachment on Friday’: Intelligence Committee Democrat calls for immediate action against Trump if whistleblower complaint is withheld

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/impeachment-by-friday-intelligence-committee-democrat-calls-for-immediate-action-against-trump-if-whistleblower-complaint-is-withheld

September 23, 2019 09:02 AM

"Hunter Biden was employed by Ukrainian natural gas company Burisma Holdings as a board member from 2014 until shortly before his father announced his 2020 presidential candidacy. As vice president, the elder Biden threatened to withhold $1 billion in U.S. loan guarantees if Ukraine did not fire its top prosecutor, who had been accused of corruption and had been investigating the oligarch who owned the energy company, raising concerns about a possible conflict of interest. 

Giuliani met with top Ukrainian officials in June and August about a potential investigation into the matter. 

Trump acknowledged to reporters on Sunday that he did discuss Biden with Ukraine’s president, but defended the call as nothing out of the ordinary."

metmike: It's obvious where this is going. Get ready for the house, with its democratic majority(that needs just 50% majority) to impeach the president and the Senate, with it republican majority(that needs 2/3rds majority) to not impeach him...........so he remains in office but the impeachment circus results in what the democrats want, which is to damage Trump's credibility.

Actual impeachment and him being replaced with Vice President Pence would be the dems worst nightmare. All those that are turned off by Trump the person but turned on by his positive for America agenda would go for Pence, who has the polar opposite personality of Trump.

Personally, I would like to see Pence replacing Trump, so it would be great if the senate also impeached Trump but that will never happen.  

Trump clearly contacted the Ukraine to get them to investigate Biden. One side will claim this is an impeachable offense. ..........with blatant hypocrisy. 

Back in 2016, Trump, an innocent man was spied on, then they tried to frame him for something that he didn't do, with the intelligence agency, working with the dems, including the (obviously corrupted) Obama administration and Clinton people to try to destroy Trump. What they did was illegal, what Trump did was not illegal and it resulted in a 2.5 year investigation. 

Now, we have a situation where it looks like what Biden did was actually illegal(not made up stuff by the opposing party to get him) and at the very least, an investigation is very justified based on the facts. No illegal wiretapping or spying being done by the opposing party-republicans. The intelligence people in the US apparently had no intention of investigating this one as its crystal clear where their alliance is(speaking of whistle blowers, we all remember the B.Clinton/Lorreta Lych fix meeting on the Phoenix airplane to ensure no charges for all of H.Clintons violations of the law). 

So, at the very least there is justifiable evidence for an investigation based on just what Biden has bragged about  in public regarding what happened in the Ukraine. ...but no investigation by anybody. 

So is Trump out of line in asking for an ally, to help him investigate a REAL crime based on REAL evidence(not asking them to do anything but a legit investigation) into a person from the United States that broke laws?

If they find nothing..............like with the Russian investigation, then Biden is cleared..........oh, wait Trump is still not being cleared, as they are STILL using that investigation to absurdly assert that he obstructed a bogus investigation into him for something that he did not do and was found innocent of. Hugu?>

This is something that Biden actually did, not based on bogus facts and justifies an investigation. 

Ironically, the democrats colluded with Russia to manufacture dirt on Trump in 2016, so you can't make a case of the US not being allowed to step outside certain boundaries, when you just blatantly violated those same boundaries  to get info that was NOT legit. 

By TimNew - Sept. 23, 2019, 12:20 p.m.
Like Reply

I was wondering if anyone else noticed that suddenly, using a foreign entity to investigate a political opponent is a "Grievous infraction" deserving of swift and severe punishment.

But of course, this time it's "different".

The only significant difference is the party affiliation. 

By metmike - Sept. 23, 2019, 10:08 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks to the dems, once again taking their doo doo and throwing it at Trump and accusing him of making the doo doo(like with the Russia situation), I spent some time looking closer at the Biden situation.

Wow, it seems almost impossible to believe that there wasn't corruption going on......with Biden.

ABC news was on it earlier this year:

Biden sidesteps questions about his son's foreign business dealings but promises ethics pledge

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/biden-sidesteps-questions-sons-foreign-business-dealings-promises/story?id=63820806

So many extraordinary coincidences in the Ukraine and China connected with Daddy's administration just don't happen unless there's a human influence element.

What are the chances that a huge natural gas firm is going to pay somebody a million/year to be on their board...........that has never worked in the energy industry or Ukraine before?

Despite all these facts which, at the very least tell us an investigation into the potential Biden corruption should be done........ the MSM is circling the wagons regarding Biden and claiming falsely that there's no evidence at the source of the doo doo and throwing the doo doo at Trump and claiming its his..........again.

By metmike - Sept. 23, 2019, 10:38 p.m.
Like Reply

Burnett: This could be Trump's worst political crisis

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2019/09/23/erin-burnett-trump-political-crisis-biden-ukraine-ebof-vpx.cnn

Even worse than being a traitor and colluding with Russia? Worse than obstruction of justice?

Worse than shutting down the government even though there is no crisis on the southern border to get his wall that is bad for America?

A few months later, Worse than him causing the crisis on the southern border that wouldn't be there if not for him ?

Worse than being outed as an anti Semitic?

Worse than being outed as a racist?

Worse than being outed as being a white supremacist and xenophobe?

Worse than ruining our country and relationship with China because of tariffs?

Worse than wrecking our relationship with Mexico forever to make them help us with the crisis that he caused?

Worse than him causing the mass murder shootings for using the word invasion in a speech?

Worse than him causing the attacks by Iran on Saudi Arabia oil?

Worse than this:

Donald Trump's moment of crisis

https://theweek.com/articles/859141/donald-trumps-moment-crisis

And those are just off the top of my head from this year!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1ab6uxg908

Let's get the impeachment proceedings going as planned for quite awhile but just waiting for the right timing ahead of the 2020 election to maximize the perceived damage to him..........with Pelosi pretending until now that she wasn't on board earlier.

Of course she was.

By metmike - Sept. 23, 2019, 10:57 p.m.
Like Reply

This stuff is taking too much of my time.

By joj - Sept. 24, 2019, 6:29 a.m.
Like Reply

I miss the days when all you had to do to get impeached was lie about your sex life.

By gfn - Sept. 24, 2019, 10:05 p.m.
Like Reply

Are you still sticking with the Biden nedds to be prosicuted  for demanding that the Ukrainian prosecutor be removed?

Or do you understand the difference  between what and how Biden did things and What and how trump did things

By metmike - Sept. 24, 2019, 11:37 p.m.
Like Reply

"Are you still sticking with the Biden nedds to be prosicuted  for demanding that the Ukrainian prosecutor be removed?"

You are mis-characterizing me again gfn and I'm thinking that you don't actually read my entire posts. I understand though because I do get very long winded. 

You don't prosecute a person until an investigation is done. Clearly, the extremely suspicious circumstances with Biden justify an investigation(Trump was investigated for 2.5 years for crimes he did not commit). Hillary was let off the hook for crimes she DID commit. Lack of an investigation of Biden, for these no brainer investigation situations is an indication of the bias of the intelligence community. 

"Or do you understand the difference  between what and how Biden did things and What and how trump did things"

I understand perfectly, that's why I suspect you are not reading everything in my posts. 

The transcripts will be released tomorrow, so we will see the evidence that the Trump hating whistle blower had. 

By TimNew - Sept. 25, 2019, 3:53 a.m.
Like Reply

Trump is presumed guilty in the face of no evidence, even following a 2.5+ year investigation costing millions. 

Biden in particular, dems in general are presumed innocent in spite  of damning evidence.

BTw,  I think I read that the "whisteblower" did not actually hear the conversation,  but I have not confirmed.

By metmike - Sept. 25, 2019, 10:56 a.m.
Like Reply

Here's the transcript:

The White House on Sept 25, 2019 released the official transcript of President Trump's July phone call with Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelensky.

Full description

https://www.scribd.com/document/427409969/Official-Transcript#download&from_embed

By metmike - Sept. 25, 2019, 11:11 a.m.
Like Reply

As expected, here are the insane responses:

Elizabeth Warren                    @ewarren         

This "transcript" itself is a smoking gun. If this is the version of events the president's team thinks is most favorable, he is in very deep jeopardy. We need to see the full whistleblower complaint and the administration needs to follow the law

Hillary Clinton                    @HillaryClinton         

The president of the United States has betrayed our country.

That’s not a political statement—it’s a harsh reality, and we must act.

He is a clear and present danger to the things that keep us strong and free.

I support impeachment.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Like I stated early in this thread, we have reached a new level of stupid in this realm. Exactly as I speculated earlier here, President Trump asked the president of Ukraine to assist him with an investigation..........into a situation that clearly should be investigated by any objective/ethical standards.

Of course he did it because if was Biden, as I mentioned. 

How ludicrous and hypocritical it would be to say the biased intelligence agencies can investigate Trump for 2.5 years for crimes he did not commit, using manufactured, fake information paid for by the democrats to destroy an innocent republican(because he was of the opposition party).........who was proved to not commit those crimes and a sitting president, is not able to ask another president to investigate corruption in his own country that was committed by a person in the US because it was a person of the opposing party.

So the rule must be:

If you are a democrat or member of the intelligence community, you can spend tens of millions and years investigating and targeting your political opponent using fake information...........which has proven to be fake information

If you are the political opponent, even if you hold the title of the highest office in the land, you are not allowed to even ask for assistance for an investigation into what looks like legit, no brainer reasoning for a LEGIT investigation because it targets your opponent.

This would be like the cops pulling over 2 cars with drugs.

The first one, looks like it has 500 lbs of a cocaine like substance, and possibly some fentanyl.  The 2nd one has some marijuana residue from the occupant spilling the weed when he rolled a joint.

The first one is the son of a cop, so they let him go.

The 2nd one, is a poor guy with no connections to law enforcement and in fact, has a bumper sticker on his car that says: "Police brutality is a crime" . For him, 5 more cop cars, a drug sniffing dog and some crooked cops come in with planted drugs to frame the guy.

Guess which driver is Biden and which one is Trump (-:

By metmike - Sept. 25, 2019, 1:03 p.m.
Like Reply

We have another thread going on this topic here:

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/39663/

By mcfarm - Sept. 25, 2019, 3:20 p.m.
Like Reply

God what a bunch of awful people on the left we have. If any one of them had any sense they would know that we now know much more than the whistle blower. We have the transcript. The whistle blower was not there and heard not one thing...go ahead Warren, biden and all the rest....just go ahead make complete fools of yourselves once again

By metmike - Sept. 26, 2019, 10:01 a.m.
Like Reply

Whistleblower complaint on Ukraine call released, alleges Trump solicited foreign 'interference' in election

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/house-intel-committee-releases-whistleblower-complaint-on-trump-ukraine-call

metmike: Another fun day of divisive political battling and hatred