Syria...looking through the propaganda narrative...
1 response | 0 likes
Started by GunterK - Oct. 17, 2019, 10:08 a.m.
Comments
By metmike - Oct. 17, 2019, 12:26 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks Gunter!

Some great points in there.  Whether Trump pulls the very few troops out of this one location or not is not the main issue for me............it's the big picture that matters.

The big picture for me is.............Are we REDUCING our commitments in the Middle East with an objective of LESS military interventions(undeclared wars) and reducing troops for unnecessary confrontations/battles or not?

Short term fluctuations in that, which might feature new troops that are justified are impossible to predict or even trust based on us only receiving propaganda for the justification of everything that goes on there.

That would include potential propaganda from Trump for reasons that he gives.

I am for getting out of the Middle East as much as possible but not withdrawing all troops everywhere. 

For any of us to suggest that WE KNOW what is really going on there is ludicrous. 

The gatekeepers and sources that we get our information from have proven to be unreliable for decades. And they contradict each other right now. 

The war mongers have proven over and over to be the least reliable and cost the most to Americans from their constant spin for why we must be involved in numerous conflicts with no end points.