mojo
5 responses | 0 likes
Started by metmike - May 29, 2018, 3:19 p.m.

All viewpoints are welcomed here with open tolerance but in a reasonable fashion.

Edited original long winded post.

Comments
Re: mojo
0 likes
By metmike - May 29, 2018, 6:19 p.m.
Like Reply

I deleted some of your posts that had no responses mojo. 

I unbanned you with the assumption that you would get out of control but am just going to try to control you and hope that you can help make my job easier and control yourself.

I may have to limit you to X number of posts per day if all you are going to do is excessively post hateful stuff.

Re: Re: mojo
0 likes
By mcfarm - May 29, 2018, 7:34 p.m.
Like Reply

unlike some sites controlled by lib think and claim to welcome views of all kinds {then immediately control or delete right leaning posts} this site does indeed welcome all view points...when reading some others like face book we should be grateful we have this one...thanks mike

Re: mojo
0 likes
By JP - May 29, 2018, 10:56 p.m.
Like Reply

"The last 13 posts were started by you and were all Trump bashing stuff." (Quote from metmike's "original long winded post" that started this thread. He has since edited it. My response, below, was to that quote.)

In other news, the sun is said to rise in the east and set in the west.

0 likes
By metmike - May 30, 2018, 3:09 p.m.
Like Reply

mojo can still post here. 

This has nothing to zero to do with mojo's political opinons. If mcfarm did the same thing based on his opinion of Obama, he would get the exact same treatment. 

0 likes
By JP - May 31, 2018, 11:27 a.m.
Like Reply

"I may have to limit you to X number of posts per day if all you are going to do is excessively post hateful stuff."

That should work quite well if X = 1/2.