pelosi, schummer, schiff and the russians, kurds etc
2 responses | 0 likes
Started by mcfarm - Oct. 28, 2019, 10 a.m.

what would you do? Tell the dems and risk the mission and our soldiers? or get help and intell and make it a success? Seems like an easy call to me, well done Mr President

Comments
By GunterK - Oct. 29, 2019, 1:02 a.m.
Like Reply

I have no doubt that some of Trump's enemies would have leaked the info about the raid. This would have cost the lives of the Special Forces team who conducted the raid. These persons  would have leaked the info, and cause the death of a number of US soldiers, just to destroy Trump's opportunity to shine in a "presidential" moment..

Their hate for Trump is more important than the lives of our soldiers. This is my opinion, and I have no doubt about this being so.

IMHO, not telling the Democrats about the raid, while being protocol-wise incorrect, actually saved lives.

This is no longer the USA we once knew... from a time when both parties still had the interest of the People in mind. Today, it's only about getting rid of Trump, no matter what it costs...no matter how dirty they have to fight... no matter how much they have to lie and smear... the People be damned... our soldiers be damned... it's all about "Trump must go"

By TimNew - Oct. 29, 2019, 4:20 a.m.
Like Reply

Throughout history, "By any means necessary" has been the battle cry of all totalitarian regimes.