Dem - Fund raising
1 response | 0 likes
Started by wglassfo - Nov. 2, 2019, 11:55 a.m.

I thought I posted this yesterday but my ;lap top does funny things some times

Any way

Sanders and Warreen are virtually tield for the most money raised in 3rd qtr with Mayor ?? a strong 3rd spot

Of the nine reporting I could not find anything on Biden but that was a couple days ago

Trump and the RNC have 125 million Trump has shown strong support, gaining on every Dem

Only Biden still beats Trump in the polls, although one poll showed Trump in front

That poll was the only one that predicted a Trump win in 2016 so either they made a lucky guess or they know something

I would guess Trump will gain more support as 2020 comes closer

I doubt Biden will go the distance and everybody else is so far left they are out of touch with a majority of the voters

Trump will destroy them in a debate when they say free everything and then Trump will TELL VOTERSS THAT free stuff MEANS HIGHER TAXES ON EVERYBODY

Sanders was captured on video saying Medicaid for everybody would destroy the economy. I am sure Trump has access to that video clip

The Dems and some in the deep state, must practice in front of a mirror, keeping a straight face when telling their obvious lies

Sorry for the caps but the thumb isn't working so well. today

Comments
By metmike - Nov. 2, 2019, 12:54 p.m.
Like Reply

The debates will be interesting.