finally the fisa abuse reports
3 responses | 0 likes
Started by mcfarm - Nov. 19, 2019, 6:14 a.m.

according to the news last nite AG Barr made a speech about the coming 2 explosive reports on the deep state corruption. One is said to be nearly 1000 pages and will concentrate on the genius of the dossier, the fisa abuse etc. People in the know seem to think Brennan, clapper and company have deep exposure and personally I hope all involved in trying to undue a Presidential election see long term jail time and huge fines. 

Comments
By wglassfo - Nov. 19, 2019, 6:58 p.m.
Like Reply

The list of those involved is so long one can't begin to do a list

Personally I hope  the connection to Obama is revealed

He had to know

He got daily updates

Would Obama have arms length deniability

I think Obama would be smart enough to think about 1st person knowledge and avoid  that trap

Doesn't mean he did not know, just no connection that would give the prosecutor any kind of a trail to follow

There are so many other people

Trump is facing impeachment, while doing what he was supposed to do

These other, many actors were allegedly committing crimes, so far as what we are told

Where is the justice

I suppose we will see if there is a two tier system of justice

Oh well

I don't have a paddle in the water

By metmike - Nov. 19, 2019, 7:26 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks mcfarm,

Hard to find news on this as the main MSM has shut down coverage because they don't want to give it credibility.

Lindsey Graham sets date for FISA abuse hearing with DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz

| November 18, 2019

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/lindsey-graham-sets-date-for-fisa-abuse-hearing-with-doj-inspector-general-michael-horowitz

"Democrats, as well as current and former FBI officials, have dismissed allegations of wrongdoing and have raised concerns that information about U.S. intelligence-gathering could be weaponized to discredit special counsel Robert Mueller."

The contrast between that investigation and the current one on impeachment is amazing.

The quid pro quo accusation is based on aid that was sent before the deadline and broke no laws and an investigation that never happened. The circumstances surrounding this(Trump wanting the investigation) are being used to impeach a president.

The violations we will soon hear about in the fisa report would be just as benign.......if they too resulted in no actions, investigations or consequences, similar to the facts which show nothing happened between Trump and the Ukraine.

But just the opposite happened. A $35,000,000, 2.5 year investigation really did happen.   We don't  need 2nd and 3rd hand accounts to tell us what they heard, something REALLY DID HAPPEN, so thankfully, we can use authentic facts about what happened. Who did what. We know why of course(to destroy Trump) but now we get to find out how they went about it. 

Despite using all those resources, power and people, they could not find any crimes by Trump. To cover their butts, they created crimes from the actual investigation itself, crimes that were not committed before hand and were not crimes that the investigation was intended to find. They also did this to try to get Trump associates to testify against him "sing" about crimes that Trump might have committed(it completely failed-because there were no Trump crimes).

https://thehill.com/opinion/judiciary/427020-alan-dershowitz-stone-indictment-follows-concerning-mueller-pattern

Alan Dershowitz: Stone indictment follows concerning Mueller pattern

"The indictment of former Donald Trump associate Roger Stone follows a long pattern that should raise serious concerns about the special counsel. Like virtually all of these indictments, this one does not charge any major crimes relating to Russia that were committed before the special counsel was appointed. It charges crimes that grew out of the investigation and were allegedly committed after Robert Mueller was appointed in 2017."

metmike: With the Trump, Ukraine relationship we had a president that wanted an investigation into real corruption,  much of it inspired by personal political motivations. Yes, the 2016 election corruption by the dems affected him and yes, Biden is a democrat and these were key motivators driving him........but the investigation never happened. He only suggested it in a phone call(not demanded as one side says or bribed) and they got their aid before the deadline. No investigation. 

With the REAL  Mueller investigation, we had a bogus investigation based on bogus information to investigate crimes that did not happen and yes, it really did cost $35,000,000 of real money and really was used for 2.5 years to make Trump out to be a traiter and criminal that needed to be impeached. All bogus. 

Why is the one which resulted in no investigations and no changes in money or aid packages and no crimes,  getting all the attention and resulting in impeachment hearings and cries for impeachment........ while the other one, which was a blatant abuse of power for political reasons and extraordinarily costly in many measures that can be quantified...... is being called a right wing conspiracy theory?

By metmike - Nov. 19, 2019, 7:50 p.m.
Like Reply

The distortions and biased coverage of the news are making it almost impossible for me to use sources like CNN, CNBC and the NYT except to point out blatant abuses of politically motivated editorializing  in their reporting.

For decades, I watched more of CNN for news than other stations. Now, I still watch them quite a bit but not for authentic news. It's just to hear what they are saying and catch the latest spin. 

Progressive activists have taken over the MSM reporting, using yellow journalism when it comes to politics, especially Trump. 

As a main anchor(weather) at the local CBS affiliate here for 11 years, it makes me especially sad to see this profession's professionalism and reputation going down the toilet as they resort to yellow journalism and click bait headlines. 

No longer reporting the news but more concerned with imposing their messages in the minds of viewers/readers(when it comes to Trump).

On topics like this, where people will disagree and never see the other's point of view, I find it best to just show examples(proof):

"How to make the world  better place November 12, 2019"

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/42786/

President Trump-ISIS leader al-Baghdadi dead after US

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/41832/

Truth and authenticity matter here........as well as being able to show evidence, when there is evidence.