Did the average citizen become more educated??
1 response | 0 likes
Started by wglassfo - Nov. 21, 2019, 6:07 p.m.

As the Democrats wind up their public testimoney from various individuals

I have to ask a  question or two

You can take your choice 

Did you learn something from these proceedings, that is important to you,, and you are now better informed.

If you are better informed, then what about the americian citizen??  Did the Dems convince the American citizen that Trump should be impeached and thus did the correct thing. 

Or:

Do you have something different to offer, other than what I just posted

Actually I am totally confused, as I think impeachment should be a serious matter to consider

Can you help me understand my confusion,

Personally, I learned many things, but after what the Dems and others said, I don't think anything about this rises to the level of impeachment, but that is just me

You may disagree

Comments
By metmike - Nov. 21, 2019, 7:50 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks Wayne!

When you are living history, it's usually not as clear to us as it is when we look back and have better means for proper perspective. 

Sort of like not being able to see the forest because of the trees, when you are in the middle of the woods.

History may  be extremely unkind regarding judgment of  how we proceeded here. There is a near zero chance that president trump will be impeached by the senate and this charade is almost 100% partisan and has amplified the hate and division that defines our politics right now.

It has sabatoged efforts for our congress to unify in order to accomplish things for the American people which is why we elected them. 

It has embarrassed us in front of the world. Trump gets rightly criticized for his lack of tact and unprofessional ways when dealing with other governments and people which is embarrassing but this situation makes us look like a bunch of childish, petty morons that are most concerned with self serving political interests which take precedent over telling the truth, having integrity and being fair. 

The dishonest MSM is actually the reason that they can get away with it. Every night, we get their click bait, yellow journalism biased/one sided interpretations. Constant bombshells as they call them. Constant game changers. After 3 years of this type of reporting, it's become comical. Trump has been committing impeachable offenses for 3 years now, according to them.

The dems even voted for impeachment 2 years ago and it failed miserably.

This is nothing new. Same game plan. Same target. Same objective......to impeach trump. Just a new reason this time.

If you are in the middle of the hate Trump woods and can't see the forest because of all those dem and MSM trees blocking your view........do know that hate usually blinds us from being able to objectively see situations in a comprehensive way.

Hate is the worst human emotion. It's always destructive (especially to ourselves)and rarely productive.

There is nobody that is better off because of their intense hatred for somebody else.

The dems and MSM are better off from YOUR hatred of their target. The more people that they can get to hate Trump, the closer they are to their objective of making him unelectable in 2020. But this is bad for those that hate Trump........not because they don't cast votes for him and he doesn't get elected but because of the self destructive nature of hatred. 

They don't care about you. They are using you. Don't let them control you.

Vote for Trump or don't vote for Trump..........but try to avoid letting hatred play a key role in that decision and certainly avoid hating other people because they support Trump or hating other people for any reason. 

This sounds sort of silly coming from moderator at a forum but there is more hatred in this country right now than at any other time in my life.