Terrorists
4 responses | 0 likes
Started by wglassfo - Nov. 29, 2019, 8:18 p.m.

If an organization is classified as a terrorist group what are the ramifications 

If the terrorrists cause harm to the USA homeland does that allow the USA to hunt the leaders and any other member. 

Do you capture or kill.

What is used to determine a group as terrorist

Using 9/11 as a guidline the USA hunted and killed Osama Bin Laden

The USA has waged war agaist Al Quada and any number of other so called terrorists. 

Does this give the USA the legal right to enter foreign land in search of terrorists to capture or kill

Does the hunting or capturing of terrorists come from the barrel of a gun, simply because you can do it [nothing legal about it]

I tried to give as many examples as possible because

Trump wants to label Mexican drug cartels as terrorists

I agree they are terrorists in every sense of the word

So: Does that mean the USA can or would entertain the thought of entering Mexico in the hunt for cartel leaders and their military mercenaries

Why should Mexico be any different than any other foreign land when hunting terrorrists

Mexico certainly hasn't done much to curb the drug carrtels

I think Trump is correct to enter Mexico and hunt and capture or kill drug cartel leaders and their mercenary military

No pussy footing around with secret ops, just go in and get the job done.

What is diffferent when fighting1000's of miles on the other side of the world and turn a blind eye to what is happening, just a few miles away from the southern border, or further into SA

Of course the MSM is saying Trump is wrong but when did the MSM ever say Trump was correct

Trying to stop the flow of drugs has clearly failed

Hunting and killing the leaders may take time but does anybody have a better idea. The USA has the military power, intel etc. to get the job done, given enough time.

Might as well forget the MSM and get on with the job. This has been ignored far too long

Comments
Re: Terrorists
0 likes
By wglassfo - Nov. 30, 2019, 11:01 a.m.
Like Reply

If you were Trump would you ask or advise,  before the entry of military into Mexico in search of drug cartels. I wouldn't worry what your answer might be, although I would give notice that at any time I plan on entering your country

The objective is hunting ddrug cartels

Reason

You folks have failed and we are paying a high price for drugs enteing our country

This also applies to SA countries

0 likes
By wglassfo - Nov. 30, 2019, 11:04 a.m.
Like Reply

Di you think it is wrong to enter Mexico or any SA country in search of drug cartels

Does Mexico enjoy some kind of special privilege other countries don't,when the USA is on the hunt for terrorists

0 likes
By wglassfo - Nov. 30, 2019, 11:06 a.m.
Like Reply

Would you classify drug cartels as terrorits

0 likes
By wglassfo - Nov. 30, 2019, 11:09 a.m.
Like Reply

Do you think Trump would actually send military into Mexico and SA countries

Why???