Joe Biden
3 responses | 0 likes
Started by wglassfo - Dec. 9, 2019, 10:41 a.m.

So now Biden is telling a different story

Joe is telling us that nobody on his staf alerted him to his son sitting as a board member collecting how much money??

The amount varies according to the source

The important thing is Biden is pleading ignorance, due to his staff failure to notify him of possible conflict of interest, thus throwing staff members under the bus. There may be evidence that at least one staaff member did tell him but Biden denies he knew

Then some time later he learns about his son, but says he trusts his son, to do the right thing

Will his stafff allow themselves to be thrown under the bus???

Will this story put any distance between Joe and what his son did, as in Joe did not talk to his son

At one time Joe was quoted as saying to his son

"I hope you know what you are doing"

Comments
Re: Joe Biden
0 likes
By GunterK - Dec. 9, 2019, 12:09 p.m.
Like Reply

quite obviously, Joe Biden knows nothing about this deal and is innocent. 

One day Hunter Biden heard about the Burisma Gas company in the Ukraine, and he sent them his resume, asking for a job. He admitted that he knew absolutely nothing about their business, but he is a fast learner. No, not just a regular office job.... he wanted to be part of the Board of Directors. When told that everyone on that board only spoke the Ukrainian language, he replied that he had bought a pocket translator from the bookstore, and he could easily look up the words the other members of the board were saying. 

Burisma then replied... OK.. sounds good...how about $80k/month?

Hunter then said... well, I had hoped for more, but if I get free lunch at your cafeteria, I will accept.

There you have it.... guys, quit accusing Joe Biden.

PS: This comes from reliable sources.... I heard this story from an insider who works at the barbershop frequented by the Biden family

By metmike - Dec. 9, 2019, 12:45 p.m.
Like Reply

When you tell blatant lies that we know are lies...........the truth must contain facts that you don't want people to know. 

When you tell blatant lies that we know are lies, then we can't trust you on other things.

Joe and Hunter Biden golfed with Ukraine gas executive in 2014

https://nypost.com/2019/10/01/joe-and-hunter-biden-golfed-with-ukraine-gas-executive-in-2014/

By Mark Moore

October 1, 2019 | 1:52pm|

Joe Biden, second right, and his son, Hunter, right, pictured golfing in the Hamptons with Devon Archer

Joe Biden (second from right) and his son Hunter (right) golfing in the Hamptons with Devon Archer

"A photo has surfaced that shows former Vice President Joe Biden posing with his son Hunter and Devon Archer, who served with Hunter on the board of Ukrainian natural gas company Burisma Holdings, during a 2014 golf outing in the Hamptons.

Joe Biden, now a leading Democratic presidential candidate, told Fox News last month that he had never talked with his son about his foreign business interests.

“I have never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings,” Biden said, before pivoting to President Trump. “I know Trump deserves to be investigated. He is violating every basic norm of a president. You should be asking him why is he on the phone with a foreign leader, trying to intimidate a foreign leader. You should be looking at Trump.”

metmike: We looked at Trump and then we looked at Trump again, then again. After that, we looked more at Trump, then we investigated and looked even more at Trump. Couldn't find any legit crimes though.

But we gave Joe Biden a free pass for what clearly is blatant nepotism and are accpeting his crazy lies as evidence that he did nothing wrong(despite the facts)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nepotism

Nepotism is the granting of jobs to one's  relatives or friends in various fields, including business, politics, entertainment, sports, religion and other activities. Nepotism is the act of using one's power to secure better jobs or unfair advantages for a family member when they may not have the right skill, experience or motivation compared to others.

By TimNew - Dec. 9, 2019, 12:48 p.m.
Like Reply

Hey Nowwww!!   I don't think Gunter was lying!!