Presidential impeachment
6 responses | 1 like
Started by wglassfo - Dec. 10, 2019, 9:55 a.m.

So if Joe is in the WH come Jan does that mean he is impeached due to Ukraine activites

Trump has warned this impeacchment thing could turn into a never ending loop with every new president facing impeachment

If the Dems can impeach given the sham procedingss so far

I think Trump is correct

Some countries engage in a military coup

This is am attempted coup by a different means, starting before he was even officialy un office

Comments
By TimNew - Dec. 10, 2019, 10:44 a.m.
Like Reply

What absolutely astounds me is the lefts absolute conviction that Trump is guilty beyond a shadow of a doubt.  What are they seeing that I am missing?  Or is it more correct to ask  ..  What am I seeing that they are missing?

And how can they "convict" Trump but ignore the FISA story and all the dem players involved when it's nearly identical in every aspect.

I saw a great summary/analogy the other day.

It's like a murder trial where the case  is based on what someone heard from someone who heard from a physic that the defendant is guilty, all while the alleged victim is in the back of the courtroom shouting  "Hey Guys,  I'm not dead".

By mcfarm - Dec. 10, 2019, 10:46 a.m.
Like Reply

wayne, you must of missed our God-like x FBI directors note yesterday...he stated with great honesty that we are all confused. This entire debacle was just honest Americans at the fbi doing honest work to protect all of us...and we can all puke now listening that jerk

By wglassfo - Dec. 10, 2019, 12:16 p.m.
Like Reply

No, I did not miss it

Seems like Barr didn't miss it either

The thing that really caught my eye today is articles of Impeachment

"Abuse of power" and "obstruction"

The testimony was anything or everything but those two items

Now the MSM is acting like pretzels trying to spin the articles of impeachment which came out of left field at then

Mostly I just watched as I thought it was your problem and I should just keep quiet

I did comment on the Dem field of candidates which maybe I should have also kept quiet

But your actions do affect us, more so what your president says and does

Thus my Dem candidate comments

By GunterK - Dec. 10, 2019, 6:20 p.m.
Like Reply

you wrote "...What absolutely astounds me is the lefts absolute conviction that Trump is guilty beyond a shadow of a doubt.  What are they seeing that I am missing?..."

More than half the country gets their news from CNN and other MSM outlets. While you see an "impeachment witness" repeat nothing but hearsay, the public is told about "tipping points", "bombshell testimony", I hear it on the radio every day, when I drive in my car....we are told that the POTUS is a criminal who runs the country like a Mafia boss, and they are convinced that the country will go under, unless Trump is removed. People like Biden, and maybe even Hillary, are needed to "save the USA" and  "save democracy"..... never even any mention of what is at the core of the Ukraine scandal..... Hunter and Joe Biden.

The way it looks right now, we may be looking at Madam President, Hillary Clinton

By TimNew - Dec. 11, 2019, 6:01 a.m.
Like Reply

I wish I had a solid argument against this....

By metmike - Dec. 11, 2019, 11:48 p.m.
Like Reply

Trump Gains Support In Three Swing States As Democrats Make Impeachment Official

https://thehayride.com/2019/12/trump-gains-support-in-three-swing-states-as-democrats-make-impeachment-official/

Republicans fending off the never-ending impeachment witch hunt have something to celebrate as polling in three key swing states indicate a sharp increase in support for President Trump.

Democrat frontrunner Joe Biden has lost between 5% and 20% in the key swing states of Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin according to quarterly polling conducted by Republican polling firm Firehouse Strategies.

It is the result that many predicted and one that could spell disaster for Democrats in the 2020 Presidential Election which is now less than a year away.

The biggest change has been in Wisconsin where Joe Biden went from a 10% lead over President Trump to a nearly 10% deficit between March and December.

Meanwhile, Michigan and Wisconsin have seen a more than 5% and 10% swing in the President’s favor during the same time frame.

Previous thread on this:

Dems: Quid Pro Quo out!            

30 responses |          

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/42729/