IG testimony today
10 responses | 0 likes
Started by wglassfo - Dec. 11, 2019, 5:09 p.m.

I really should stay out of this

But:

Did anybody catch the IG saying nobody who had anything to do with the FISA warrant was vindicated in any way

Then some testimony about an altered e-mail for the FISA court and what seemed to me as if the IG was pointing the finger directly  at everybody who had anything to do with the FISA, in many different ways

Do you suppose the IG is giving Barr and Durham lots of information to continue the investigation

The IG just laid out the facts as he saw it, but others can run with this and actually bring criminal charges

Did you notice  MSM did not run the incriminating material but social media seems to be interested

Also Ted Cruz and Lindsay Graham had lots to say

I doubt we will hear the end of this for some time and it does not look good for anybody who even touched the FISA warrant

Sort of took the oxygen out of the impeachment thing for today

I think many ^not all of courseç, of the americian people have seen enough to want justice done which will give Barr and Durham added incentive to get it done

Every where I read it is all about the IG testimony

Wonder how tonite news will spin this

Even in Canada the TV had Trump guilty

I would have thought a more balanced reporting from our side of the border, but that did not happen

Comments
By mcfarm - Dec. 11, 2019, 6:43 p.m.
Like Reply

To me it was really tiresome listening to the IG tiptoe around such silly things as not naming the Austraillian amb. or the FBI jack ass who altered the FISA app. He says 17 serious violations that a kindergarten student should not of made and everyone of them falls against Trump. I would kindly like to explain bias to that guy. Flip a coin 17 times and see if you can catch heads 17 times in a row. Ofcourse there was and is bias, how silly is this. Also, ask him just Hil's team wa given a defensive briefing and Trumps was not. Noe today they come out and say we have new rules which make that imperative...really??? Damn I hope the Ag cleans these idiots clocks

By GunterK - Dec. 11, 2019, 7:20 p.m.
Like Reply

in the opening statement, it was clearly pointed out that the FBI investigation of Trump and his team was illegal.

Yet, CNN and MSNBC (and maybe others) blocked this segment out. so that their viewers/readers will never know about it.

Is it then any wonder that so many people in the USA hate Trump. Hillary still has a chance.

.....and, in case you wonder... my friend in Germany often sends me links to a major news site over there... they are worse than CNN... nothing but anti-Trump articles.

By metmike - Dec. 11, 2019, 7:38 p.m.
Like Reply

Schiff says that appropriate procedures and protocol were followed in the investigation.

This  guy continues to operate in the Twilight Zone, making stuff up and interpreting things in a way that no clear thinking, objective person could possibly consider credible. 

https://twitter.com/cspan/status/999744989604335621

By metmike - Dec. 11, 2019, 7:41 p.m.
Like Reply

FISA report: DOJ watchdog releases findings on Russia 

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/44076/

By metmike - Dec. 11, 2019, 7:52 p.m.
Like Reply

Another blatantly corrupt guy that wants us to believe their made up Twilight Zone world that takes unethical, out of control diabolical agents and puts them up on a pedestal, describing them like they are patriotic hero's.

James Comey                    @Comey         

So it was all lies. No treason. No spying on the campaign. No tapping Trumps wires. It was just good people trying to protect America.  https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/james-comey-the-truth-is-finally-out-the-fbi-fulfilled-its-mission/2019/12/09/614df00c-1aad-11ea-8d58-5ac3600967a1_story.html …

Opinion | James Comey: The truth is finally out. The FBI fulfilled its mission.

Now those who attacked the FBI for two years should admit they were wrong.

washingtonpost.com

WOW!

By 7475 - Dec. 11, 2019, 8:51 p.m.
Like Reply

Guys

This really is just unbelievable!

Truly twilight zone if not outright conspiracy!!

John

By GunterK - Dec. 11, 2019, 9:38 p.m.
Like Reply

and in the LA Times:

"Michael Horowitz defends his report rejecting President Trump’s claims that the Russia investigation was based on partisan politic"

https://www.latimes.com/politics/story/2019-12-11/inspector-general-defends-report-on-russia-probe

By metmike - Dec. 11, 2019, 10:15 p.m.
Like Reply

From your story Gunter:

“There are significant, serious failures here,” Horowitz said.

“Whether it was sheer gross incompetence that led to this versus intentional misconduct,” he said, “or anything in between, and what motivations are, I can’t tell you as I sit here today.”

“It’s inexplicable,” he added."

metmike: How the democrats and Justice department can spin this into it being an unbiased, legal, justified, ethical investigation when the evidence clearly shows that it was blatantly biased, illegal, unjustified and unethical. 

Wait until later this month. Thank God that we have some honorable people in the justice department that will hold these people accountable. After Duram is done with his objective, comprehensive investigation that identifies the main characters who used and created evidence that violated protocol and rules/laws intentionally to investigate and spy on people, especially Donald Trump.......... there will be indictments!!!

These 17 significant  errors were not errors at all.  They were significant, intentional abuses by the these people to target Donald Trump. This is the smoking gun proof. The MSM, dems and justice dept are calling this vindication and describing the investigation as if it was done by good people.

These people were evil,  partisan players with unveiled power and no accountability that violated numerous laws and rights to try to take Trump down. There  is a good chance that some of them will go to prison. 

‘Corroboration Zero’: An Inspector General’s Report Reveals the Steele Dossier Was Always a Joke

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/political-commentary/horowitz-report-steele-dossier-collusion-news-media-924944/

The Guardian headline reads: “DOJ Internal watchdog report clears FBI of illegal surveillance of Trump adviser.”

If the report released Monday by Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz constitutes a “clearing” of the FBI, never clear me of anything. Holy God, what a clown show the Trump-Russia investigation was.

Like the much-ballyhooed report by Special Counsel Robert Mueller, the Horowitz report is a Rorschach test, in which partisans will find what they want to find.

Much of the press is concentrating on Horowitz’s conclusion that there was no evidence of “political bias or improper motivation” in the FBI’s probe of Donald Trump’s Russia contacts, an investigation Horowitz says the bureau had “authorized purpose” to conduct.

Horowitz uses phrases like “serious performance failures,” describing his 416-page catalogue of errors and manipulations as incompetence rather than corruption. This throws water on the notion that the Trump investigation was a vast frame-up.

However, Horowitz describes at great length an FBI whose “serious” procedural problems and omissions of “significant information” in pursuit of surveillance authority all fell in the direction of expanding the unprecedented investigation of a presidential candidate (later, a president).

Officials on the “Crossfire Hurricane” Trump-Russia investigators went to extraordinary, almost comical lengths to seek surveillance authority of figures like Trump aide Carter Page. In one episode, an FBI attorney inserted the words “not a source” in an email he’d received from another government agency. This disguised the fact that Page had been an informant for that agency, and had dutifully told the government in real time about being approached by Russian intelligence. The attorney then passed on the email to an FBI supervisory special agent, who signed a FISA warrant application on Page that held those Russian contacts against Page, without disclosing his informant role.

Likewise, the use of reports by ex-spy/campaign researcher Christopher Steele in pursuit of Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) authority had far-reaching ramifications.

Not only did obtaining a FISA warrant allow authorities a window into other Trump figures with whom Page communicated, they led to a slew of leaked “bombshell” news stories that advanced many public misconceptions, including that a court had ruled there was “probable cause” that a Trump figure was an “agent of a foreign power.”

There are too many to list in one column, but the Horowitz report show years of breathless headlines were wrong. Some key points:

The so-called “Steele dossier” was, actually, crucial to the FBI’s decision to seek secret surveillance of Page.

Press figures have derided the idea that Steele was crucial to the FISA application, with some insisting it was only a “small part” of the application. Horowitz is clear: 

We determined that the Crossfire Hurricane team’s receipt of Steele’s election reporting on September 19, 2016 played a central and essential role in the FBI’s and Department’s decision to seek the FISA order."

WOW!

By metmike - Dec. 12, 2019, 12:31 a.m.
Like Reply

So what do the democrats do after the release of this report that shows blatant corruption, errors and attempts to interfere in an election by our justice department?

They describe it as being justified and the corrupt ones doing it as good people............while they spend ALL of their time trying to impeach a president using a phone call and their made up version of corruption to try to damage Trump in the 2020 election.

They accuse Trump of exactly what they are doing. 

The objective and open minded Americans are on to them and its backfiring. 

IG testimony today            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/44036/

By TimNew - Dec. 12, 2019, 4:04 a.m.
Like Reply

"Hillary committed Crimes, but we don't think she meant to.   Trump didn't commit crimes, but we think he meant to".