VP/Hillary
1 response | 0 likes
Started by wglassfo - Feb. 2, 2020, 11:33 p.m.

Golly, would you believe that ending to the Super Bowl

I almost gave up watching, but it is in the history book now

Something that we thought was in the history book may come back to life

Hillary has expressed interest in running as VP, no matter who wins

I suppose she wants another chance at Trump even if it is VP

This would be the 1st woman VP and keep her in the headlines

But can you imagine the risk she takes, even if she thinks this is a stepping stone to eventual president later in the cycle, after Trump is gone.

This would re-open all the discussion of previous pay to play and the uranium sale

I know she wants to have a go at Trump but would she risk her previous record, which seems to be dead and forgotten

Trump would surely be an attack dog and the actual presidental hopeful might take second place in the headlines

And don't forget. Bill is an excellent election partner, from behind the curtain.

The second time around might be the charm, given the change in political thinking

A recent poll found 53 % of americians don't believe in democratic gov't. That is a big swing in thinking in a short time.I am sure Hillary is very aware of this poll.

An interesting thought, if it actually happens

I can see Hillary doing this, as she has kept her options open

Hillary might be seriously thinking long term

What would she lose as VP on the ticket, if the ticket did lose. She could  give the president another shot, at a later time. 

Nobody can imagine what she is thinking in terms of a come back.

I think she would have a very good chance as VP, given the current political landscape

Bernie and Hillary on the same ticket

Biden and Hillary, the possibilities are endless

Comments
Re: VP/Hillary
0 likes
By metmike - Feb. 3, 2020, 12:26 a.m.
Like Reply

Thanks Wayne,

I wouldn't be surprised to see this or even for her to suddenly jump in for the presidential spot.

There were/are alot of powerful people/entities that really want her to be president.

She is actually much more qualified than any of the ones trying to get the bid now and would probably do a better job.

I think she would beat Trump in 2020 if she ran for president again and would be a big plus to whoever picked her as their VP.......despite Trump deserving it.