Bloomberg
4 responses | 0 likes
Started by wglassfo - Feb. 11, 2020, 7:39 a.m.

Just saw my 1st Bloomberg Ad on TV

His message sounded good, 

What do you Dems think???

Might be enough that think he is the middle of the road guy, instead of Biden

The Dem candidates seem to be all over the map trying to find supporters and the Dems may decide this guy is saying the kind of things they want or thought Biden would say.

He could replace Biden

What do you think

I know he has some baggage, but will it be enough to stop him being the Dem candidate

He might be able to light a fire, you never know

Never heard him say a word, in public, so there is that

Comments
Re: Bloomberg
0 likes
By GunterK - Feb. 11, 2020, 9:50 a.m.
Like Reply

I can't say anything, good or bad, about this man, because I don't know. However, when he first announced his intention, he said that he is willing to spend billions of his wealth to become president.... in other words, he wants to "buy" the presidency.

I then asked myself, can a man really "buy" this job?   after all, the voters will decide in the end...and then it occurred to me that with such an amount of money, you can "buy" the MSM, and through them influence the voter.

Re: Bloomberg
0 likes
By wglassfo - Feb. 12, 2020, 3:37 a.m.
Like Reply

Didn't Trump tell folks he was using his own money during the Pub primaries

Didn't Trump get more face time on TV than any other candidate

Fox, MSM, cable every where

Seems a bit of the same to me

By TimNew - Feb. 12, 2020, 4:15 a.m.
Like Reply

Trump did not pay for the wall to wall coverage the press gave him.  He "played" them for it, using his twitter account like a laser pointer on the cats (press).  :-) 

By metmike - Feb. 12, 2020, 8:06 p.m.
Like Reply

Michael Douglas Names 2020 Democrat His Dad Kirk Douglas Endorsed With Last Words

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/michael-douglas-kirk-douglas-democratic-candidate-2020_n_5e43cfb3c5b6d0ea3810ddac

“I don’t know if he was pulling my leg or not,” the actor said.

Movie star Michael Douglas said his late father Kirk Douglas used some of his final words before his death last week at age 103 to praise Democratic presidential hopeful Michael Bloomberg.

“I don’t know if he was pulling my leg or not,” the younger Douglas said in footage filmed at the opening of Bloomberg’s 2020 campaign office in Madison, Wisconsin, over the weekend.

The actor continued:

But one of the last words that he said in the hospital, when he came and he saw me, asked me to lean over closely, and I leaned over closely, and he looked at me and he said, ‘Mike can get it done.’

"Bloomberg’s campaign posted the footage online Sunday, before the billionaire media mogul drew scorn over resurfaced audio from 2015 in which he defended the stop-and-frisk policing strategy used during his time as New York mayor."

metmike: The last people that I look for guidance or suggestions on what to do in life are the ones that pretend to be other people for a living(actors).............who  consume 10 times the amount of natural resources, including fossil fuels than the rest of us but somehow know with absolute confidence that everyone but the priviliged class of people(like them or politicians or the rich)  have to do as they say or we will lose the planet by 2030.

Everyone must make sacrifices.............except for them.