Libya
4 responses | 0 likes
Started by wglassfo - Feb. 17, 2020, 3:26 a.m.

Just got home and my internal body clock is not accepting tthis new time very well, so I am still awake

Anyhoo

Can somebody tell me who the good guys are and the bad guys in Libya??

Seems the U.N has it's knickers in a knot because nobody is respecting the arms embargo

Well if my guys who are the good guys don't get their armanents then who will be able to shoot back at the bad guys

Sort of like a bad joke about gun control in the USA

And it seems Libya is in a cash crunch due to being unable to sell oil, which sorts sucks for them

One of these days the whole monetary system will come crashing down because of some thing stupid like not being able to sell oil or some other black swan nobody even thought about

So can somebody sort this out for me from our perspective

Like our side is the only side that counts right???

And our side must be right, right???

Comments
Re: Libya
0 likes
By metmike - Feb. 17, 2020, 5:03 p.m.
Like Reply

Wayne,

You and me will never know a lot about what is really going on in many Middle East countries.

Our politicians, government, military and MSM will tell us things that support the agenda over there and not tell us things that don't support their agenda.

One source that seems pretty honest and agrees with my position(We should get out of the Middle East) is Rand Paul.

Sen. Rand Paul Slams U.S. Aid To ‘Help’ Libya In Governing Chaos

https://gingpac.org/sen-rand-paul-slams-u-s-aid-to-help-libya-in-governing-chaos/

0 likes
By GunterK - Feb. 17, 2020, 11:10 p.m.
Like Reply

Hi Wayne,

None of us can answer your questions… nobody knows what’s really going on over there.

However, to understand US foreign politics, you need to be in tune with the Deep State… because, it’s they who dictate foreign politics, not the President.

Of course, their mandates are not publicized…the last one we heard about (thanks to Gen. Clarke) was the 2001 mandate to topple 7 regimes, with Iraq, Libya and Syria included.

Saddam Hussein was the first one to get knocked off. You may remember, Hussein had been our friend a few years earlier, because he was at war with Iran. Nevertheless, in 2001 the Deep State declared him to be our enemy, and he had to go. ISIS took over, after he was taken out.

Mohmar Gadhafi was next. He had been declared to be a terrorist much earlier, because of the PanAm airliner that was taken down by a suicide bomber over Scotland. Strangely though, a few weeks ago, Iran hinted that it wasn’t Gadhafi… it was Iran that was behind the bombing. Therefore, maybe, Gadhafi wasn’t such a bad guy after all. Furthermore, Libya did have a nuclear weapons program, but Gadhafi voluntarily abandoned it. It seems to me, we should have been friends with him, just for doing that. But… the Deep State said he had to go. Obama took care of him, and ISIS took over in Libya.

Assad in Syria is probably next. Some of the highly publicized “chemical bombings on his own people” were actually totally fake, as we now know. Yet, we (or should I say, our Deep State), have been supporting and fighting, side by side, with Al Qaeda affiliates in Syria, to remove Assad.

Yes, Al Qaeda… the same outfit that attacked us on 9/11

So… you are asking who is our friend and who is our foe, over there in Libya? Judging by the above, we can assume that we are best of friends with ISIS and Al Qaeda people now.

1984… a good book to read!

0 likes
By wglassfo - Feb. 18, 2020, 4:18 a.m.
Like Reply

And we think N Korea will give up there search for nuclear and a method to send then our way

That guy knows his only safety from our deep state is to have enough nuclear power to stop us from taking him out

Man do we really know how to make friends and keep the world safe after your little history lesson

I hope you folks don't get angry with our country

I don't want Russia to protect us

Re: Re: Libya
0 likes
By GunterK - Feb. 18, 2020, 11:25 a.m.
Like Reply

I totally agree with your assessment of N Korea. There is no doubt in my mind that Pres Trump sincerely wanted to make peace with "rocketman" and help bring N Korea in line with other modern SE Asian states. And i also believe that Trump's proposals sounded quite attractive to Kim Jong-un. However, Kim Jong-un is an educated man, and he knows history, and he knows what is going on around the world. He knows that Trump will be around only a limited amount of time, and when Trump leaves the WH, everything will be different again. The military industrial complex is in charge, and they are not Kim's friend.