You folks make it hard to vote
1 response | 0 likes
Started by wglassfo - Feb. 22, 2020, 7:36 p.m.

I just saw a picture of a long line up of people waiting to vote in Nevada

Why do you tolerate long lines

I have noticed long lines in grocery stores and other places

You folks have been trained to accept long lines and wait patiently

This is crazy

In canada if there is more than 3 people at a check out, a phone rings and another cashier comes up from re-stocking or some other duty

When I vote, I rarely have more than 3 people ahead of me, some times nobody, and they quickly move to one of six voting booths. In and out in less than 10 minutes unless I want to vist on the way out

I notice your fast food outlets don't have long lines, They must obviously realize the value of a persons time or patience. If one place is busy we just go else where

I have seen long lines at the drive thru but that is a personal choice

At air ports you can use a kiosk to greatly reduce the time up to check baggage. Fast food is using kiosks to reduce time or allow greater time to make a choice

I must be missing some thing as I can not see every polling/voting place with long lines. Maybe it isn't as bad as I think.

You people have been trained to accept waiting for your Starbucks coffee and every other line up except a gas station

In canada a line up  is simply not tolerated

A new line will form if the line becomes too long and we insist on fast service, or we simply go else where

You have been trained very well to wait in line

Why not have more places to vote. Is that too hard to manage???

I know Iowa was a disaster but that was just a one off mistake, easily understood when trying some thing new

Comments
By metmike - Feb. 22, 2020, 9:18 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks Wayne!

I don't really know what they should do to improve the system, other than the opposite of what they did in Iowa apparently. That probably was just a fluke as you said. 

And I know that Russia is NOT going to affect the outcome of the 2020 election. 

Funny how we are supposed to believe that they will trick US voters into believing information that will cause them to vote the way that Russia wants them to vote.........to wreck our country(which of course means votes for Trump and now Sanders because of Russia).

Let them show specifically the methods and exact examples of this happening. But they don't  because they can't. 

It's just a vague, false narrative/manufactured reality that doesn't  exist except to try to manipulate people.

Isn't that funny.  They are accusing Russia of trying to manipulate people/voters to favor Trump/Sanders but THEY are actually the ones trying to manipulate people  to NOT vote for Trump/Sanders because that's who Russia wants in charge to ruin our country.