Another whistle Blower found dead
2 responses | 0 likes
Started by wglassfo - Feb. 23, 2020, 1:30 p.m.

I read this in zero Hedge

I won't have the details, sorry my memory just won't do it

Anyway a DHS whistle Blower was found dean on the sie of the road with a gun shot would to the head. A gun was found near by

Officially this is being considered a suicide

Now how many such people who may have info that other higher up folks may find inconvenient to say the least

And it is always treated as a suicide

This is ridiculous, as people close to the people and situation just don't believe the suicide story

I don't know what the answer may be, but when people will resort to murder, no wonder  people don't want to come forward and tell their story

If I had info but the penalty might be my death, then I would think twice about telling my story

Is this any way for a country to rrun it's  political system

Isn't this what banna republics do all the time

And the USA wants to tell the world how great the country is

I say this is the height of hypocracy and everybody give your self a big pat on the back

You don't deserve the pat on the back even though you will take it

Whistle blowers dropping dead from suicide is not normal

Shame shame shame on you

Time for the people to ask some pointed questions

Why not ask a question at the next political rally near you

It might be a start

Who knows what that might lead to

Heck even grab a journalist and stay focused

At least do your part

Unless you are afraid of being dead

Comments
By metmike - Feb. 23, 2020, 2:27 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks Wayne, 

I posted the link to the article below. Usually I would suspect a conspiracy theory in a situation like this and do a search/investigation to bust it with authentic facts...........which happens most of the time........but there were some unusual circumstances that suggest that it was a homicide, not a suicide.....independent of the facts related to somebody wanting him dead. 

1. The guy was engaged to be married. People are usually excited about their new love and new life partner and this would be a strong connection to wanting to live.

2. He was getting ready to publish a block buster book(exposing the DHS). People working hard on a project/book like that for years,  which is getting close to a successful end point/reward would be much less likely to kill themselves.

3.  All of his friends insist that he exhibited no signs of being suicidal.

4. The manner in which he killed himself is extraordinary odd. A gunshot wound on the side of a public road. That location makes no sense. People just don't kill themselves on the side of a road. He obviously had a carriers permit and gun with him. Did he suddenly/impulsively decide to kill himself while driving down the road? That could have happened or he might have wanted to be found on the side of the  road to make it look like a homicide...........but a person doesn't  kill themselves to try to frame other people or to get even with somebody. 

Philip Haney, DHS whistleblower during Obama era, found dead, police say

https://www.foxnews.com/us/philip-haney-dhs-whistleblower-during-obama-era-found-dead-police-say

By metmike - Feb. 23, 2020, 3:10 p.m.
Like Reply

kermit,

I copied your post below that you misplaced in the wrong thread:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Corona  Virus            

By kermit - Feb. 23, 2020, 1:31 p.m.            

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/02/breaking-official-statement-philip-haney-death-appears-to-be-by-self-inflicted-gunshot/

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/02/philip-haney-gunshot-death-update-friends-say-had-marriage-planned-had-praised-god-this-week-no-weapon-found-at-scene-reports/

Do not trust any government. PRC, USA CDA

Look at USDA. 

It would be hard to pick a winner at honesty. So this begs the question? Who is really running the show. Is there a deepstate?Are we being fed stories ?

You know the official story. Missile fired by mistake. Maintenance worker steals plane and does acrobatics.

A more believable story?

https://twitter.com/OldSchool2A/status/1231602379054895105