I see you MetMike, bidding nearly 200 contracts on May OJ~!~
3 responses | 0 likes
Started by hayman - Feb. 24, 2020, 11:23 a.m.

Glad for your support.  I know that's you, your trademark, 200 Juices~!!!~

Comments
By hayman - Feb. 24, 2020, 11:51 a.m.
Like Reply

Rueters News Commodity Hotwire:

"Rumors swirl that the debonaire climate change debunker 'metmike' has placed bullish bet in the Orange Juice futures trade.  Indications are that the meteorological maverick aspires to "get his payback and then some" from prior engagement with the citrus market.  It is today's abnormally heavy volume that reminded seasoned participants of metmike's powerful and determined footprint.  Insiders reveal that his intentions are to pyramid the bullish position, catapulting the Orange Juice to new highs well above $3.00 per pound"

By metmike - Feb. 24, 2020, 12:14 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks hayman,

One of the most creative and entertaining posts ever here at MarketForum.

This metmike you speak of was in his hey day trading 200 contracts of oj 2 decades ago. The markets have not been so kind in recent years.

metmike is getting old and wild trading gyrations are messing up his old positional strategies so being long 200 contracts is beyond wishful thinking.

But we greatly appreciate the wonderful humor on a day where your profits are taking a hit because of the coronavirus.

However, I am doing my best to try to calm the world down/ease fears about the coronavirus.............maybe that can help (-:

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/47120/

By cutworm - Feb. 24, 2020, 12:30 p.m.
Like Reply

Nice hayman ! I always said if you not having fun your not doing it right.