‘the most corrupt presidency in American history’
8 responses | 0 likes
Started by mojo - June 10, 2018, 10:46 a.m.

“And for the first time in American history we have essentially state-run media backing up the president, Fox and Sinclair and Alex Jones and all these crazy ideas, Reiner continued. “I mean, our democracy is hanging in the balance. 241 years of self-rule is hanging in the balance.”

Reiner also said 2018 “really is” the most important election ever.

“If we don’t have a Democratic Congress that can at least start the hearings to shine some light on what’s going  on…this is the most corrupt presidency in American history,” Reiner concluded. “I don’t care Teapot Dome and Watergate and Iran-contra, these are child’s play compared to selling our country out to a foreign enemy power, it doesn’t get any worse than that.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/06/watch-rob-reiner-pummels-fox-news-propping-corrupt-presidency-american-history/

Comments
By silverspiker - June 10, 2018, 10:55 a.m.
Like Reply

Really ?

By TimNew - June 10, 2018, 11:05 a.m.
Like Reply

Baseless supposition from one of the bull goose loonies of the left.

By mcfarm - June 10, 2018, 11:38 a.m.
Like Reply

Tim. Did you mean the author or vandy?

By TimNew - June 10, 2018, 12:51 p.m.
Like Reply

LOL,  I was referring to the meathead..  Ooops,  still need to be more specific...  :-)

By GunterK - June 10, 2018, 5:04 p.m.
Like Reply

I didn't read the linked article... however, the paragraph you posted caught my attention.........

“I don’t care Teapot Dome and Watergate and Iran-contra, these are child’s play compared to selling our country out to a foreign enemy power, it doesn’t get any worse than that.”

I don't quite get it..... what was "sold out"?

in this day and age, where nuclear war could break out on many hot-spots on this planet, the possession of nuclear material seems to me to be quite important.... and the only "selling out" that took place was the sale of Uranium to Russia..... and that's assuming that Russia is our "enemy". If not, then this sale was quite acceptable.... and if Russia is not our enemy, then what is all this hollering about Russia all about?

and as far any foreign government "meddling in our election is concerned.... I do remember the president of Mexico clearly telling all Latino voters in the US who to vote for. Isn't this "meddling"??? and there is no need to start an "investigation" about that.

By Lacey - June 13, 2018, 7:14 a.m.
Like Reply

You are wrong.  Without a doubt, the Clinton's are the most corrupt political family this country has ever seen.  With Obama next in line. You will be surprised how many will see jail time, should be seeing execution, but I don't thing we will be that lucky.  Trying to unseat a sitting president is treason.

By carlberky - June 20, 2018, 8:39 a.m.
Like Reply

Lacey, "Trying to unseat a sitting president is treason." ( Impeachment IS against a sitting president )

I think Bill Clinton might agree.