the spirit of the Left
5 responses | 0 likes
Started by GunterK - March 3, 2020, 2:04 p.m.

Denver Councilwoman Candi Cdebaca, ( who once stated that her goal is to bring communism to the US ), quoted, retweeted and approved the following tweet:

“For the record, if I do get the coronavirus I’m attending every MAGA rally I can.”

https://kdvr.com/news/local/if-i-do-get-coronavirus-im-attending-every-maga-rally-i-can-denver-councilwoman-quotes-solidarity-to-tweet/

some people are really evil

Comments
By mcfarm - March 3, 2020, 4:07 p.m.
Like Reply

meanwhile at the latest rally Bloomberg said "I am here for your guns"...Bernie said "I am here for your money"...and crazy Joe said "where am I and why am I here"

By metmike - March 3, 2020, 6:50 p.m.
Like Reply

The initial comment was out of line and offensive to many people......even if the lady was joking.  It's best to just laugh it off..............but wait.

The response to actually defend it was the most shocking and the manner that they used to do it...........actually attacking the other side and accusing the other side as being at fault with this issue:

CdeBaca’s office released the following statement in response to the tweet:

"Councilwoman CdeBaca made a sarcastic tweet on Twitter to call attention to the Trump administration’s downplaying of the Coronavirus outbreak as a “hoax” no more dangerous than the common flu. Rather than conservative outlets making a four-day-old Tweet their focus on Super Tuesday, they should focus their energy on demanding a competent Federal response to this public health crisis instead."

1. The MSM and dems continue to blatatantly lie and say that Trump called the Coronavirus a hoax............repeating it over and over so people who don't know the truth will think he really said that.  What he said was the Dems false claims about him botching the handling of the Coronavirus was a hoax. 

2. Are these people blind to what Trump is doing right now?  Willfully blind. They have decided to paint/manufacture their own fraudulent, partisan picture, despite the authentic facts.........using the Coronavirus as political weaponry to turn people again Trump............who is doing a great job with the Coronavirus.

Pathetic that they would use a crisis like this to try to get a political advantage.

Pathetic that they won't unite with Trump to maximize the governments power to fight the Coronavirus for the American people. 

Pathetic that they are intentionally scaring Americans and trying to convince them that an epidemic is inevitable because of President Trump's doing a horrible job managing the crisis(he's doing a wonderful job).

Pathetic that they would tweet offensive statements about hating Trump supporters so much that they want them to get the Coronavirus.

Pathetic that they defend  the indefensible action and   twist it into those offended being the ones at fault...... then attacking them.

WOW!

Criticisms of Trump’s coronavirus response are sickening: Devine

https://nypost.com/2020/03/01/criticisms-of-trumps-coronavirus-response-are-sickening-devine/

As stated in another thread, this is certified diabolical stuff. 

By metmike - March 3, 2020, 7:04 p.m.
Like Reply

How do you really judge a person (or party's) character?

There are plenty of ways but when the "chips are down" or you are facing a crisis, there is sometimes a golden opportunity  to see who you can count on.........by their actions and who you can't count on.

Right now, our country is facing a potential crisis and the chips are down in a way that is unprecedented.  

View the previous page to see who we can count on.............to try to protect the American people from the coronavirus.

And who we can count on also..............to use the crisis to  try to F up the person that is trying to protect the American people from the coronavirus..............and the resulting battle that they intentionally picked using lies and false information is also F-ing up the American peoples minds. 

They continue to act and say things that very strongly suggest that they are rooting for bad things to happen to America because this gives them the ammunition to defeat Trump in November.

The better America is doing in November, the more likely Trump will be elected again. 

Everybody knows it. Both sides know it.

Pelosi tells us below, what's most important to her and her party.

Pelosi warns: 'Civilization as we know it today is at stake' in 2020 election

https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/05/politics/pelosi-cnn-town-hall-impeachment-push/index.html

Don't blame me for exposing this stuff. I'm just presenting the truth/facts. 

By metmike - March 3, 2020, 7:11 p.m.
Like Reply

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-coronavirus-rally-remark/

What's False

Despite creating some confusion with his remarks, Trump did not call the coronavirus itself a hoax. 

By metmike - March 3, 2020, 7:18 p.m.
Like Reply

Headline news from the Washington Post:

Pretty much everything Trump has said about coronavirus is suspect

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/02/26/trumps-coronavirus-commentary-pollyannaish-downright-false/

I can give you hundreds of other headlines and Dem quotes that say the same thing.

So we have a person with the most on the line(being elected in 2020) doing everything in his power to successfully conquer the Coronavirus because it will make or break his election chances and doing a dang good job, even if he is not the best communicator(which is always the case)

Then, we have another group(Dems and MSM) that are committed to convincing us that this same person is doing an absolutely horrible job and Americans will dearly pay the price of his blatant incompetence.