Why is nobody interested in the economy
2 responses | 0 likes
Started by wglassfo - April 27, 2020, 11:06 p.m.

I have  posted several times about economic issues

Mind you I am no expert but there is  surprising lack of response

Are my posts not on your reading list

Is there no interst in this subject

I am not always ccorrect, but I try to encourage some thought or conversation

Could somebody tell me why corona virus, fake climate and occassionaly the stk market seem to be the topics of interest. And of coarse a short conversation about oil

Just trying to expand the variety of topics for discusions on the forum

I happen to like to share thoughts about economics

What would you like to see more posts about on NTR

We have a lot of intelligient people that could add greatly with their experience and knowledge

Mike has tried several topics that get no response

Comments
By 7475 - April 28, 2020, 7:19 a.m.
Like Reply

Hiya Wayne

I read all your stuff.

Couldnt agree with you more about this posting stuff.

I just dont talk much and Im even a more unaccomplished typist.

I got through high school typing class with a gift of D- or something like that.

The only thing I remember about typing class is after dismissal while walking down the hall to my last class of the day, we learned of President Kennedy's assasination via an announcement over the loudspeaker (as we called it then).

John

By wglassfo - April 28, 2020, 11:17 a.m.
Like Reply

Hi 7475

It is encouraging to know at least somebody reads my posts. Probably nobody has the nerve, or be rude enough, to tell me to stop posting. If that is your thought, tell me what I need to do to get your attention, if that is even possible. I want to learn what the forum likes to read.

If I was being ignored or putting people to sleep then I would stop posting, so tks 7475

lol about the typing class

I was about the same, in high school, but have improved as I mostly post on MF, e-mails and now I need to learn to text. Can you imagine a person not knowing how to text. Well you are not alone in the typing world

I have sort of invented my own system of typing which is rather strange to watch, so my wife tells me.